//15

Parisa's POV

I was carried downstairs by Charlie, the first thing we heard was shouting.

"I told you to leave," Mikey shouted,

We walked it it he living room to see Lauren sitting on the sofa, Betsy Mikey and Zahra looking down at her.

"I'm not leaving until I speak to Charlie." She said.

"If you have something to say to me, you say it in front of everyone" Charlie said and sat down on the armchair, I sat on his knee and Zahra, Mikey at Betsy sat on the other sofa.

"I'm pregnant," she started and I knew where she was going with this.

"So?" Charlie obviously didn't.

"The babies yours Charlie" she said,

I left the room, Betsy and Mikey running after me.

"I want away from her." I cried.

"Come on, we'll go upstairs and we'll sort things out. Charlie will still be yours forever. I bet if she even is pregnant it won't be Charlie's anyway." Betsy said,

Mikey picked me up and caries me up the stairs. And we all sat down in my room.

I burst into even more tears and Betsy pulled me into tight hug.

"Charlie wouldn't of been that stupid" Mikey said.

Suddenly there was a load scream from downstairs.

"I didn't have unprotected sex with you!" Charlie screamed through the whole house.

"Well I'm pregnant with your baby" Lauren screamed back.

"Let me see your prof then!" Charlie screamed

There was a silence I could just imagine Lauren frozen.

"I wanna go back down there" I said, using my crutches to get me out the room.

"I'll carry you down as long as you promise not to hit her or punch her" Mikey said as i stood at the top of the stairs.

"No promises," I giggled.

He shock his head and carried me down the stairs.

I got into the living room and everyone could see my temper rise.

"Don't even think of protecting your little boyfriend of yours. It's not you he's having a baby with it me." Lauren said

I went at hit her or punch her but Zahra and Charlie had caught a hold of me.

They let go of me and Lauren pushed me so I fell back, but luckily Charlie caught me so I didn't hit the ground.

"I don't care if you have my baby or not. I'll always love Parisa," Charlie said.

"Don't you want to be a father?" She questioned him.

"Not when you're the mother" he replied cheekily.

"There is no way that I can be the father." charlie stated

"we had sex," Lauren said.

"Like five times, and we used condoms for a reason" he replied.

"I really don't need to know about your sex life's, I just wanna know if your actually pregnant with Charlie's baby" Zahra interrupted.

"I agree," Betsy said.

"Well then we need to go to the doctors" Charlie said.

So that's where we all went.........