//7

Charlie's POV.

I picked up my phone and answered.

What was Lauren wanting.

Phone call, L-Lauren C-Charlie p- Parisa (in the background)

P- Who is it?
C-Lauren.
P- what does she want?
C-*shruggs shoulders*
L-hey
C-hey Lauren
L- look Chaz, I'm sorry about what happened between us. It was a mistake, I should of know there was nothing between you and Parisa. I'm so sorry. Wanna go to Nandos tonight?
C-look Lauren I'm sorry but there was noting between me and P then but there is now. I'm sorry but we're completely done.
L-HOW COULD YOU? YOU LIED TO ME! YOU PROMISE THERE WAS NOTHING BETWEEN YOU AND PARISA! HOW DID I EVER TRUST YOU! PARISA DOESNT DESERVE YOU!

I had, had enough of her shouting at me and hung up.

"She doesn't sound too happy," Parisa said. She was sitting listening to our conversation.

We went downstairs and got breakfast them I went a checked Twitter,

Lauren Platt (sorry don't know her Twitter name)

So glad to here that my ex and Parisa are going out! Good luck with him bitch. #charisa @otyofficial

She could be so mean sometimes. I showed P my phone and she went mental.

We have t even told Mikey and Betsy that we were together yet this could be fun.

I looked down at my phone that was ringing, Mikey.

M- mate what's going on with you and P?
C-look Mikey don't go all mad but we got together like yesterday and we were gonna tell you, but Lauren kinda just told the whole world.
M-it's okay, I just wanted the truth I, happy for you guys, but It Bets you's might want to worry about. She's just texted on the group chat.
C-okay? I'll go have a look.
M-oh by the way I'll be back tomorrow. I'll see you's soon.
C-ok bro, bye
M-bye,

I hung up the phone to see Parisa in tears.

"Babes what's wrong?" I asked wrapping my arms around her.

"Have you seen the OTY chat?" She cried.

I shock my head and took her phone from her hands.

I read Betsy's message.

What are you two Doing? Didn't you think of telling us before telling Lauren who told the who world? You's are my best friends, I can't believe you's. And what about the promise that we made, we'd never date one another. I can't believe what's you's are doing, you's are gonna ruin the band! I hates you's, BB

No heart no kisses no nothing is was not like Betsy.

Me hobbled to her feet and grabbed her crutches and went out the house.

I can't  believe what's happening, I really hate Lauren.