//13

Charlie's POV

Parisa was fed up of being so weak. It had been only a couple of days since she was let out of hospital and Parisa was already moaning about not being able to do anything.

She has crutches for walking around but struggled to use them for long because she was putting to much wait on her still bandaged wrists. She still couldn't do stairs, her energy levels were so weak, and she couldn't get washed and dressed by herself Zahra was helping her with that.

I felt so bad for her, it broke my heart seeing her so restricted.

She was curled into my side as she slept silently and motionlessly. I reached my phone and started scrolling through Twitter and Instagram.

She woke up soon after and started up at me sleepily.

"Morning" she grunted rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Morning Beautiful" I leaned down a pecked her lips.

I got up and passed her crutches and she stood up.

"I'm hungry" she moaned

"So am I, I'll go start breakfast. You go see if he others wanted anything" I said and walked downstairs and left Parisa to go see if the others were awake and wanted breakfast.

I stood in the kitchen and started to put the grill on but then Parisa shouted on me.

I left the kitchen and went to the bottom of the stairs and saw Parisa standing at the top.

"Help" she looked down at me.

I walked up the stairs picking her up and carrying her down.

"Thank you" she smiled finding her balance on her crutches.

The others came down soon after and I continued with breakfast.

"Charlie they're burned it's gonna set the smoke alarm off" Zahra hissed at me and smoke filled the room.

Suddenly a load beeping sound echoed the house.

"Charlie you set the smoke alarm off" Zahra yelled at me.

I climbed up on the kitchen island below the smoke alarm and tied to shut it up by waving a dish cloth at it but it did work. Zahra opened the window letting some smoke out but it still wasn't going off.

"Let me see it" Mikey jumped onto the worktop beside me and reached for the smoke alarm, and took the he batteries out.

"There we go" he put the batteries back it it and it had stopped.

The place was still covered in smoke, Parisa coughing because of it all and Zahra still opening windows in the house.

We jumped of the worktop and Mikey started making breakfast.

"You okay P?" I asked a still coughing Parisa.

"I'm, *cough* fine" she chocked. "Just a little *cough* smoke"

"You sure?" I asked and she shook her head.

I stepped her up in my arms and carried her into the living room where there was less smoke. "You know I can walk right?" She questioned as I lay her on the sofa.

"Yeah, this is just quicker than watching you try to use crutches" I laughed.

Zahra and Mikey brought us in burnt breakfast in just as the front door opened and Betsy walked in.....