//12

Charlie's POV

Her eyes slowly opened and this big brown gorgeous eyes connected with mine as tears ran from mine. She started up and me and whipped my tears pulling me into a hug.

"I thought I was gonna lose you" I cried into her.

"What did I tell you, you'd never lose me" she smiled.

I leaned down and pecked her lips being careful not to hurt her.

She kissed back and them we pulled away as I knew she was weak.

"Do they not put the heating on in here, it's freezing" she moaned, pulling the covers up.

"Here" I said pulling off my jumper. I handed it to her and she rejected it.

"You'll get cold" she said.

"You know, i don't get cold" I said, and handed it her back.

I helped her put it on as Miley and Zahra rushed through the doors.

"Your awake" Zahra yelled running to P wrapping her arms around her.

When Zahra finally let go of P, Mikey hugged her.

I jumped onto the hospital bed beside Parisa giving Mikey my seat and Zahra took the other one at the other side of her bed.

We sat talking with Parisa until they wheeled her away for tests.

She came back two hours later and she was dressed in joggers and a t shirt my hoodie in her arms, a nurse wheeling her in a wheel chair.

"She's free to go. But she is weak and probably will be needing help with dressing and washing and will probably have to use the wheel chair for the next few days." The nurse said handing Zahra a bunch of paperwork.

"You ready to go?" I asked her as I helped her put my jumper back on her.

She nodded and I pushed her wheelchair.

We got to the car and we helped her into it and we went home.

When we got home, Mikey and Zahra got snacks and drinks and I helped Parisa and we all sat in he living room watching Harry Potter.... AGAIN!!!