//16

Parisa's POV

I sat in the doctors waiting room waiting for Lauren and Charlie to come out. It was empty, only us.

Zahra at one side of me and Betsy at the other. Mikey sat across from us. The others were having a light conversation but I sat silent, worrying. My own boyfriend could be the father to someone else's baby.

He was having a DNA test right now, so they could tell if the baby was his.

The door to the waiting room slowly opened. Charlie stood there staring down at the ground.

"So..." Mikey looked at him.

Charlie looked up and a smile spread across his face,

"It's not mine" he signed in relief.

He came over and Zahra budged Along so he could sit next to me.

The others slowly back out of the room, "we'll see you in the car," Mikey patted Charlie's shoulder.

"I would never of been that stupid" he started, "I promise if I ever make that mistake it will be with you" he liaghed slightly, "now can we go home and go cuddle up and watch some more Harry Potter?"

I nodded and he leaned down a kissed my lips.

We slowly walked out to the car, me trailing behind as usual on my crutches.

"When do you get that off?" He asked referring to my cast.

"Next week" I said trying to catch up with him but it wasn't working, I was crap at using crutches.

We finally got to the car and we jumped in beside the others.

We got home shortly and me and Charlie went upstairs.

We cuddled up beside each other and put Harry Potter in the TV.

As the movie started Charlie's phone lite up.

Lauren:

This is not over......