An Ending

(4 months later)

"I'll miss you so much." Emily says, her arms tight around Eldon.
"I can't believe this is it." Michelle says, her eyes watery looking down the empty road.
Hunter looks at Eldon, and smiles, "I love you so much. I'm gonna miss you so so much." he says, tightly hugging Eldon, crying into his shoulder.
"I'll miss you to. Call me as much as you can okay?" Eldon says, his tears shining in the moonlight.
A bus pulls up to the stop.
"It's the 56, Eldon that's you." Emily says sadly.
Michelle walks up to Eldon and gives him a tight but brief hug, and a small kiss on the cheek, "I'll miss you." she says as Eldon begins to slowly walk away. Hunter walks up behind him, turns him around and gives him a quick but passionate kiss. "Good luck." Hunter says, trying to stay as strong as possible.
Eldon gives him a smile, "Thanks. Bye guys." he says, heading onto the bus with all of his stuff. He gives the driver his ticket and takes a seat. He looks out the window at the three crying teens standing, huddled together.
He waves at them and the bus pulls away. He's off to New York.

(1 week later)

"Wow, this place is sure busy." Michelle says, looking around at the crowded airport terminal.
"Yeah, it sure is. You ready Michelle?" Emily says, placing a hand on the blonde's shoulder.
"As ready as I'll ever be." Michelle says, anxiously biting her lip.
A voice comes over the speaker, it's time for Michelle to board her flight.
Hunter hugs Michelle tightly, "I'll miss you. Good luck out there." he says, as he lets go he wipes a tear from her eye.
"I'll leave you guys to it." he says, backing away from the couple.
Michelle and Emily share a long, passionate hug. "I love you." Emily says before kissing Michelle one last time.
"I love you too. Forever." Michelle whispers. She gives a tearful smile to Emily then waves to Hunter.
She turns around and heads towards her plane.
She's off to Los Angeles
"Do you think she'll make it?" Emily asks Hunter, her eyes glazed over with tears.
"I think she'll do just fine." Hunter says, putting his arm around Emily's waist.

(3 weeks later)

"Thanks for coming here with me Emily." Hunter says, fiddling with his suitcase. "I'll miss you." he says, tears starting to form in his eyes.
Emily and Hunter share a long hug, a large gust of wind leaves her hair blowing in the wind, "You better get going before you miss your train."
The train halts to a stop and bells go off. Hunter looks at the train and smiles uneasily, "Thank you." he says, wiping a tears from his own eyes. Hunter heads onto the train without looking back. He's off to Madison.

Emily watches as the train pulls away. She smiles, but a few drops of tears roll down her pale cheeks.
She begins to walk away, as she does, she pulls a picture out of her sweater pocket.
She flattens it out and looks at it, smiling. Her thumb brushing across the image.
She leaves the train station and heads back home.
Emily stays.