Chapter 5: The good and the bad

"Clank's POV"

We kept encountering Dr. Nefarious's minions but no sign of Miss Azimuth,"well well well...look what we got here" we froze as we heard someone talking. "I'm suspecting your one of Nefarious's minions" Ratchet suggested as he got out his omni wrench,"if your looking for the azimuth girl you'll have to get through me" he told us,"uh guys I think you might want to look up" Jinx stuttered and when we looked up we saw two yellow eyes staring at us,when he got down it turned out he was an ottsel like Daxter. He had a scruff of purple hair,a nav-unit collar,brown pants with a nav-unit belt,brown fingerless gloves,black goggles with green eyelids and his ears were red on top,"lets not cause any trouble" I asked but he refused. "You'll have to beat me plus my sister's on her way to the Azimuth girl but were are my manners I'm Nex Thorn" he told us but Kaden order Kiko and Zo-Zo to fight Nex and I would help them. "Lets move!" I heard Kaden before he,Ratchet and Jinx left.
"Lyra's POV"

We've been running in these robots a lot but I found some of them already destroy and there appeared to be burn marks...who did this?"Looks like I found what I was looking for" my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a voice, I spotted a Lombax but there was something odd about her,she had nether white fur but her black stripes have a dot on the end...thats not right. One side of her hair was red and the other black that was held by two violet bands,she wore a gray and neon green outfit and the teal parts of her outfit glow.. but a dull glow. she wore a belt,fingerless gloves,hover boots and two bands,one on her leg and one on her shoulder. "Well look what I found,Fontana and Azimuth though you seem...lost" she told us as she got closer. Sapphire's bat wings unfolded as she's stayed still,"Sapphire?" I asked kinda scared. "Sorry Lyra,you're a nice friend...but this is my battle!" She told me with a sly grin and a huge wind pushed me and the door just close. "Sapphire!" I yelled as I banged the door,"hee hee" I turned around and saw...a cat-like creature? She was floating and smirking at me."Follow me I'll get you to your team" she told me but I turn around worried."Don't worry,Sapphire tough" she reassured me a before I followed her.
"Ratchet's POV"

"No luck! Lyra must have been captured" I yelled since we couldn't find her,"relax son,I'm sure will find her" my father told me as he placed a hand on my shoulder."Look!" I noticed Jinx pointing at a girl robot,she had violet hair,silver hoops,turtleneck midriff and violet along with silver boots,violet sleeved and fingerless gloves. She quickly turned around as we chased her,she must know something right?
"???'s POV"

So far the plan's going good but how long can I keep this up?"Circuit to Ruby!Are you there?" I called to my partner,Ruby was my partner's code name and Circuit is my code name."yeah yeah I hear you but change of plans" she told me but I was shocked when she said "change of plans"."What do you mean change of plans?!" I question because we were supposed find Angela,"Just hear me out! I found the Azimuth girl and Sapphire's in a fight with Rianna again. If you find the elder and this so called Q-Force lead them to me!" She told me,"fine but you better get here fast! I don't know how long I can keep doing this!" I told her before she turn off the communicator,I turn around to see the two lombaxes and a feline still chasing me. Twirla you better be in some real trouble.