Chapter 9: Meeting the Frosey

"Ratchet's POV"

Ouch.My head. Everything was blurry,I was on the ground and I had to pull myself up on a rock."ow...wait Lyra?" I realized Lyra fell as well when she went after the frosey,"Lyra!Lyra!" I called her as I looked around to see her. I jumped when I heard a thump from behind me but I became relieved when seeing Lyra.
"Lyra's POV"

There was a rock on top of me so I had to push it with my feet,I turn to see Ratchet coming to me but I got surprise when he hugged me. I relaxed and hugged him back,burying my face in his shoulder."don't scare me like that,I was worried about you" he told me as we separated but his hands were on my shoulders and my hands were on his,I smiled at him but we heard a snap and turn to see my little friend the frosey.
"Ratchet's POV"

She just stood there floating,her expression turned from serious to a playful smile and she flew to us and landed on her feet."Found you,hee hee" she giggled at us,"um hi I'm Ratchet and this Lyra and you are?" I asked looking unsure on what to do."Twirla the frosey of flames,hey Ly-Ly you never told you had a boyfriend" she teased us but I blushed at hearing this,"whoa back up! She is not my girlfriend!" I told her as I flashed a glare at this Twirla but she just crossed her arms and had a smirk."Are you sure you want to be doing that,snarling and glaring at me? Well that's too bad,I was gonna help you if were nice." She told us...well we do named to get out,I looked at Lyra as her hand was on my shoulder."She's on our side,we need to know what Nefarious is up to" she told me and I had to trust my teammate,"that's better now climb on" are eyes widen when her tail turn to a giant hand,"well come on it's fun" she beckon us and this was our only way out so me and Lyra both nodded as we got on.
Meanwhile the Clank, and Jinx are concern for their friends
"Jinx's POV"

I was really worried for Lyra,gosh I hope she's ok. We all heard a noise and got ready for whatever it is but I got happy when I saw Ratchet and Lyra coming up,"Lyie!" I yelled as a I ran as fast as I could to hug,"thanks for the help Twirla" I look at Ratchet to see him was talking to...THE FROSEY?! I jumped back in surprise,everyone else was too except for Ratchet and Lyra.
"Kaden's POV"

"Your welcome,anything for you guys after all lombaxes were the one who discover the froseys" I walked up to my son and Alister's daughter as they surprise looks on them,"wait our kind discovered the froseys?" Ratchet question and I told him that was one of our accomplishments our kind did."Frosey of Flames" I called as she floated towards me,"you can just call me Twirla" she told me while hanging upside down."I think you have a connection to Dr. Nefarious,mind helping us find Angela" I asked her."I think I can do then that,follow me there's no time" she beckon as she ran off,we followed her so not too lose her again...I hope we find out Nefarious's plans.