Chapter 12: Meeting Robot Girl and seeing Angela

While Texty was looking for Twirla,she wounds up cornered by giant lizards
"Texty's POV"

"hey settle down,Please" I pleaded as those lizards got closer to me,they found me when Angela contacted me and that got there attention. My eyes widen in fear,"HELP!" I screeched as I closed my eyes and waited for the attack to happen...only nothing happen."Hey Text" I open my eyes at the familiar voice,"Twirla?" I open my eyes to see Twirla along with Q-Force.
"Ratchet's POV"

"Hey it's that robot we met in the base" I said in surprise as I lower my omni wrench,"Hello I am Text-0605 but you can call me Texty" she said and Twirla told us she created from the Advance Loombac Research except she doesn't know who her creator is or what happen to him."Well it is very nice to meet you Texty hee hee" I notice my pal kissing Texty's hand and she made a little robotic purr,I think Clank has a thing for Texty."I should've have known you were up to something Twirla but I guess we don't have a choice, come I will take you Angela" Texty told us as she led the way
15 mins of walking
Finally! We're here!
"Angela!Sapphire! Twirla brought guest" Texty said a bit nervously was we entered the constructo mod paint shop which looked colorful,"Well isn't that nice?" We spotted Sapphire the batan that Ly told us about."Well nice to see the person who blew me away by batting her wings" I notice Lyra's angry expression at the batan and bat girl seemed a bit down."Its nice to see you Ratchet and Clank" I looked up after hearing Angela's voice.
"Clank's POV"

Well Angela has change on we appearance when she came out of the teleporter. She wore an orange turtleneck,long black gloves that reach her elbow,she wore a pilot cap with green goggles on top,her ponytail was on her right shoulder an had no stripes,she wore green pants but still kept her boots. "Angela hey it's been awhile" Ratchet said in a nervous tone and I notice Lyra glaring at Miss Cross...perhaps she doesn't trust her."This is Angela?"And who is she?" Angela said in a glare a well and we notice a protopet on her shoulder,"Oh Angela this is Lyra,Ly this is Angela" Ratchet introduce them and Kaden came in.
"Kaden's POV"

"Angela Cross we need help from you,we want it know about Nefarious's plans" I said to her to prevent a fight between we and Alsiter's daughter."Well he's collecting dangerous creatures and unleash them on cities,Rianna Thorn and her brother Nex were hired to get these creatures and they don't back down easily" she told us while putting her pet Pro-Pro down and had a serious look,"Will you help us?" I ask her and she seemed unsure."Well I tried to avoid getting caught in this and plan to go back to Bogon but I guess I can help" she told us as Sapphire,Twirla,Texty and Pro-Pro cheered...seems like we have help."Alright I'll get my ship" she told us but she wounded up tripping by mistake and a wrench hit her head....sigh just like her mother Lorna."I'm ok Twirla and Texty will go with you.Me,Sapphire and Pro-Pro will meet you" she told us as I walked to my ship,Looks like we're going back to the base.