Chapter 8: Change of plans

Meanwhile in planet Verlin,Twirla has a plan that Texty,Angela,Sapphire and Pro-Pro don't know about and so far it's going according to plan.
"Twirla's POV"

"Are you done?" I asked Angela as she tries to get the power gate open,shes been trying to get it to work so she can get back to the Bogon galaxy and we happen to be her bodyguards."almost" she grumble trying to get the wrench without seeing,"after this I can go back to being a thief and you get back to Megacorp oh and don't worry I'll keep an eye on Sapphire and Texty for ya" I told her as I gave her the wrench and grabbed another one for Pro-Pro,he was Angela's pet protopet but unlike the others he's cuter,wears shoes,had no teeth,big eyes and he's kind. I handed it to him as he bit on,"oh you won't have to be a thief anymore because your coming to Bogon as well" she told me but I froze when I heard what Angela said,"WHAT?!Did you two knew about this?!" I yelled at Sapphire and Texty as they had on faces of guilt,"its much better than Polaris and you'll love my boss" she told me but I was not happy,"That wasn't part of the deal...I'M OUT!" I yelled before leaving.
"Texty's POV"

I knew we should've of told her about this,I ran to find her as she stomped off."Twirla wait,I can explain" I asked but I didn't have time to talk more when she flew higher,"give her some alone time okay" Sapphire told me but something tells me that something's up.
"Twirla's POV"

I flew up after hearing some noises and saw a ship...a lombax ship hey that belongs to that other lombax, looks like my little clue work and now to check on them. I lower myself on a tree but I notice another ship,I was surprise but one of my mischief smirks appear while I giggled and scurried off with a determine smirk on my face.
"Ratchet's POV"

Okay we got to planet Verlin,Ly already told Neftin about his little sister Kiko so now we need to find this frosey."We need to find that frosey and fast,she might be our link to Nefarious. Lyra may I see that crystal?" My dad asked as Ly handed the shard to him,theres only one place these shards come from...Sewaddo Pools. Perhaps that were that frosey is,let's get going" Kaden instructed us.
"Zo-Zo's POV"

On the way I kept feeling we've been watch,"um how much longer?" I asked being cautious with my surroundings. "Were almost their Zo" Jinx told me as his holo-vid computer led the way but I couldn't calm down until I felt an itch...wait why is it ticklish?! I turn around to find...THE FROSEY!"ahhhhh! It's her!" I yelled but before I could react I got hit as her tail shape shifted in a fist.
"Clank's POV"

I turn around quickly only to see Zo-Zo thrown to the ground,"you...Nefarious sent you didn't he?!" She growled but once she notice us she flew past us. "Don't let her get away!" Kaden told us as he aimed his slingshot and wrapped around her tail,"no one is going to cage to kitty again!" She growled as she unleashed long sharp claws and cut the slingshot. Ratchet and Lyra chased her but the ground crumbled and they had fallen."RATCHET!" Both me and Kaden yelled,"LYIE!" I overhead Jinx yell too...I hope they are alright.