Chapter 14: Smugglers and Q-Force working together

"Third Person's POV"

Everyone landed on the floor well the guys landed flat on their faces while the girls landed fine,"Hey how come the girls don't fall on their backs?!"Nex argued as he got up and rubbed his squished tail. Rianna got up quickly and grabbed the frosey with a blaster pointed at her.
"Rianna's POV"

"Stay back or or Flame Princess gets it!" I threaten while the frosey struggle to get out of my grasp,"Rianna you and Nex don't have to work for Nefarious he's going to double cross you" Ratchet warned me but I wasn't going to listen to my enemies."It won't work hero it won't worn" I brought the blaster towards all of them as they got ready to fight,"Nex! What are you doing?!" I yelled at seeing my own brother Nex pull my arm away from the frosey.
"Nex's POV"

"Thanks""Don't mention it" I told Twirla as she floated towards Lyra,"Listen Ria I don't think Nefarious can be trusted he just tried to harm" I pointed out and Rianna lowered her blaster in realization,"So how about we trust them and help them?" I told her firmly and she groaned."Fine but we're not friends" she said while putting her blaster away,"Since when do we befriend the bad guys" Lyra asked with a slight annoyance in her voice,"Oh yeah at least I didn't get related to Azimuth" she growled and they look like they wanna fight.
"Ratchet's POV"

I quickly got in between Ly and Rianna before they can fight,"We have to work together in order to save my father and defeat Nefarious but first let's gets Angela,Sapphire and Pro-Pro" every own agreed with me but I know they were unsure of Rianna and Nex...this can't be good.