17

I woke up the next morning, my head was filled with happiness and love. I had lost my virginity. I had lost it with someone I loved. I stretched and heaved myself up, Chase was sitting next to me, smiling.

"Morning Blue."

"Your morning voice is hot." I replied, laughing.

He immediately put on a goofy voice, "I know right!"

I fell into his arms, giggling.

"We should probably start heading to the tents." I murmured and stood up, pulling Chase with me. I swore under my breath, all my clothes were at the tent.

"What?" Chase asked curiously.

"All my clothes are at the tent." I sighed. "I have nothing to wear."

Chase was already looking through my closest, he pulled out an outfit that didn't fit Dakota anymore, so she gave it me.

Her clothes were a lot nicer than mine because her Dad worked in designing for fashion industries, she gets mailed heaps of designer clothes.

"Why can't you wear this?" Chase questioned.

He held up a small white shirt with a floral pattern and tight blue shorts. I would look disgusting in that, it was made for girls who actually had boobs and a butt.

"I'll look gross." I replied.

Chase huffed, obviously annoyed, "Well it's either this or what your wearing now." He smirked at my bra and undies. Rolling my eyes I went into the bathroom and put on the outfit, I hadn't bothered to check in the mirror. I knew I looked bad.

"Wow." I looked over to see Chase standing there grinning at me. "You look amazing."

Shrugging I answered  "You don't have to polite."

+++

Chase POV

We arrived at the campsite and we both got off the horses, I glanced over at Blue as she ran over to Dakota and April who screamed when they saw her. Between their screams they were marvelling at Blue's outfit.

I saw Kota pull Blue aside. I walked closer, just in hearing length, pretending I was patting the horse I listened to what they were saying.

"I'm really sorry." Dakota smiled at Blue.

"It's okay."

"It's just, I freaked out. You haven't really been in a relationship and I guess I'm a bit protective."

"Seriously," Blue gave her a hug, "It's fine."

She leaned in and whispered something in Dakota's ear.

"OH MY GOD!!" Dakota responded loudly. "You LOST YOUR VIRGINI-"

Blue clapped a hand to her mouth. I smirked and walked over, slinging my arm around Blue.

"Hey Kota." I greeted her.

She immediately blushed. "Hi."

I leaned into her ear, "Try not to let the whole campsite know that Skylar lost her virginity." I nodded towards Blue's parents.

Dakota giggled and walked off, nodding at me.

+++

Skylar POV

Chases arm around me felt warm, I leaned in closer, whispering in his ear I said, "I'll catch you later."

I walked over to Mum and Dad, they took me into a warm embrace.

"I'm glad your okay sweetie." Mum stroked my hair, "But we are going to have to go back to the house now." I nodded silently as they walked off.

I went over to April, she grabbed my hand and lead me behind her tent. I was giggling, but soon stopped after I saw her serious face.

"What's up?" I asked, sensing some awkwardness.

"Remember the other day?"

I shook my head, confused.

"When I told you I was gay?"

"Oh. Yeah."

"I am."

She looked at me, waiting for a response. I gave her a hug and she started to cry.

"Thank you." She said between tears.

Pulling away from the hug I asked, "For what? Your the brave one here."

"For being easy to talk to."

I nodded and smiled, "Have you told anyone else?"

"I called my parents yesterday."

"And?"

"They are fine with it." She thankfully said, "I don't know what I was so worried about." Her face was wet with tears. I held her hand as we walked out from behind the tent.

"Your so brave." I told her, truthfully.

"Thank you."

+++

That night I sat down in my tent, laying against the pillows I smiled slightly to myself. Everything was going to be okay. I knew it.

Chase walked into the tent and grinned at me. "Your so interesting Blue."

I shook my head, but beamed. He leaned in and kissed me.

"About that date..." I whispered into his ear. "I think -"

I kissed him.

"That it would be - "

I kissed him again.

"A very good idea."

He immediately blushed, but grinned furiously.

"Not tomorrow, the next day. At 4 in the morning."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

I smiled slightly and let myself fall asleep in his arms.

A/N: will Skylar ever talk to Chase about his dad?