before i start

THIS BOOK IS CRINGY AND NOT VERY WELL WRITTEN I AM CURRENTLY FIXING IT UP BUT I WONT BE FINISHED FOR A WHILE SO U CAN READ IF U WANT BUT ITS PRETTY SHIT

I AM ALSO LIKE 90% SURE I SLUT SHAMED IN THIS WHICH I DONT ENDORSE AT ALL BUT AT THE TIME I WROTE IT I WAS SO STUPID AND DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER (NOT AN EXCUSE!! SORRY!!!)

WHEN I FINISH EDITING AND ADDING I WILL MAKE THIS LESS PROBLEMATIC AND WELL WRITTEN AND NOT SHIT

Heya, so I'm The Sweet Unknown, (don't ask why I chose that as my username I was sleep deprived when I made my WattPad) My real name is Shea (pronounced Shay) but honestly I didn't want to put that as my username because I really don't want most people from my school to find my wattpad...

Okay. Before I start I would like to clear things up.

• So this story started off as 'Ginger' I kept the same sort of story line but changed the names of some of the characters and the book. I added more details ect. I started writing this three years ago its taken a while to finish.

• The chapters are short, sorry if this bothers you.

• It's quite a short story compared to some other watt pad novels. But I really enjoyed writing it.

• I know there isn't many of you reading but I really do appreciate it if you comment and/or vote. It tells me what you like and don't like, and what I should change etc.

• I leave a question at the end of every chapter. I love reading comments so if you answered that it would be great.

• I am really obsessed with music and I will try my best to leave songs throughout the story to describe the mood I want that part of the story to be in, I'm also going to try and leave a song that I love after each chapter because if someone else has the same music taste as me I would love to obsess over music with another person

• feel free to inbox me :)

• This story is all from my imagination and I would appreciate if you didn't steal any of my ideas. If you however, decide to write a story inspired by mine that's completely fine but just give me credit. As I said, this story is all from my mind so any Characters that relate to real people or other characters are completely coincidental.

• I don't get annoyed at constructive criticism, as long as it's said in a nice way.

• I may edit and add more things later on, but for now the story is finished.

Enjoy!

Lots of love,

Shea xx