Chapter 3 - Another Day with Family

Right after yesterday's reunion, Janne decided to stay overnight at Mukami's mansion which causing Ayato and Shuu disagreed with her decision. Janne was thinking if it's better if she's staying at Mukami's mansion rather than Sakamaki's because Kaito and Jin will not approved her decision. And for today, Janne is planning to meet Izumi and the others because yesterday she's already promised to him. She wake up at 8 o'clock and just drinking some hot milk and went straight to the bathroom and after that get changed and ready to go.

"Hm? Janne? Where are you going so early?" Ruki asking.

"Ruki-kun. Well, I promised Izumi-kun to meet him today. So, I'm going to his apartment" Janne explaining.

"I see. What time you'll come back?"

"Oh, I'm going to stay overnight at his apartment. I'm still leaving my stuffs here so I'll probably will see you tomorrow. Is that okay with you?"

"Stay overnight? At Izumi's? Don't tell me Eiji and Jin will come too?"

"Of course they will. Don't worry, Ruki-kun. It's already a common thing staying overnight in our apartment. Sometimes at Kai-kun's. Well, I'll be going now. See you ar--" Before Janne could parting with him, Ruki suddenly hug her from behind. "Uhm... Ruki-kun? What's wrong? I can't go like this"

"You will come back, wouldn't you?" Ruki ask. Like a child afraid of losing his mother.

"Eh? Of course I will. But, just for today let me spend my time with them. After all, Izumi-kun and the others are like my family too. Besides, I want to give them the souvenirs I bought from New York" Janne said and Ruki still hugging her. Like he's refusing let her go. Refusing let her out from his mansion. "Ruki-kun?"

"Call me when you got there. Or text me" Ruki request.

"I will" Janne said and caressing his hair. Hearing her answer causing Ruki finally let her go. "Jaa, see you on Monday, Ruki-kun!" Janne waving and exit the mansion. Ruki only seeing her go, make sure she's got in to the limousine safely and drove away. He re-enter his mansion again and feel kinda lonely. Well, at least he will see her again in Monday. Then, he decided to go to the library to kill time until lunch.

***

Izumi's Apartment

"Janne-chan!!!! Welcome home!!!!" Eiji welcoming her.

"Welcome home, Janne-chan" Continued by Izumi.

"Thank you, Ei, Izumi-kun"

"Welcome, Janne" Jin said.

"Un. I'm home, Jin-kun"

"Please, come sit here Janne-chan" Izumi escorting her to her seat and starting their usual tea time.

"Nee, Janne-chan? How's New York?" Eiji asking.

"Well, it was great! I had fun there!"

"How's Mizuno-kun doing?" Izumi asking.

"He's doing great. His job run perfectly fine. Well, he's asking for day off while I was there. I already told him I'm fine but he insists to accompany me"

"There's nothing you can do. Your brother is worrying about you. Not to mention, it's been four years since you last time saw him, right? I'm sure he wanted to spend more times with you" Izumi said.

"I suppose so"

"But, he was scary. Don't you think?" Eiji ask, confusing the other three and looking at him. "I mean, he's like the opposite version of Shiro-san"

"What do you mean, Eiji?" Izumi ask.

"Well, Shiro-san is demanding his daughter to get acquainted with the man he choose while Mizuno-kun is trying to get rid every man who trying to talk with Janne-chan. He's so over-protective towards her and his sister-complex is totally worse. Uuh... I lost count how many times I was getting a spank or two from him because I was trying to hugging Janne-chan. Sometimes he's worse than Jin!"