Chapter 7 - The Truth

Tsukinami Mansion

Janne slowly open her eyes. She's letting out a little mewl as she's trying to open her heavy eyes. It's like she's been sleeping for a very long time. She look at the ceiling and she didn't recognize the place. It looks nothing like her bedroom. Soon as she realized she's not in her apartment, Janne immediately rising up her body only to feel very nauseous because of the pain in her stomach. She's trying to remembered what happened.

"Oh...yeah, I was... taken by the Tsukinami" She said. She take a look around and nobody is there. She stand from the couch while trying to ignore the pain in her stomach and walk towards the door. But before she could reach the doorknob...

"You've got guts for trying to run away" She looked immediately to the source of the voice and found Shin was standing behind her. Just when exactly he was there? Their speed is more faster than the vampires. What are they? "Your expression is telling me that you're confuse since when I was standing behind you, right? Well, I'm always here, watching you so you don't do anything stupid like running but I guess you are stupid"

"Stop calling me stupid! I didn't know you were here! It's obvious if I was trying to ran away! I was kidnapped!"

"Geez~ You're so annoying. Just shut up already!"

"That's enough, Shin!" Carla suddenly appeared and Shin back away from Janne. Then, Carla walk towards Janne and stop in front of her. He was checking her appearances. Janne, on the other side starting to feel uncomfortable. It was like he's observing her.

"Uhm...." Before Janne could finished her words, Carla suddenly take her chin up so she will look at him.

"Your appearance is no resemble with that woman" Carla said.

"Eh? That...woman?"

"But... You hold her soul and you are the direct descendant of them"

"Wh-What do you mean? I don't understand" Janne confuse. She doesn't understand a bit of every words Carla thrown at her. Her soul? Direct descendant of who? Them? Who are they? Too many questions over flowing in her head.

"Hah! Looks like your parents didn't tell you anything, did they?" Shin rudely asked.

"What do you mean? Why my parents are involved on this?" Janne asked. Both of them become silent. "Please! Just tell me! You guys take me here for a reason, right? I'm here now so I deserved answers" Still, both of them remained silent but Carla was looking at her.

"Then... What do you know about yourself?" Carla finally asked.

"What?"

"Do you still think you're just a mere human? When those vampires considered your blood is the greatest. And how do you have those power?" Carla's questions shocking her.

"H-How did you--"

"Hah! Of course we know all about you. Your true nature. Your power. Your family. All of it. And of course... Eve" Shin's statement surprising her. "You do know her, right? After all, she's just remained at your body since the day you were born. We're surprised you were capable to drove her out. That woman is strong, ya know?"

"But... We do came here for a reason" Carla said and suddenly taking her right hand, pulling her to him. "Now, let me ask you something" There's a silent pause between them for a second and then... "You recognized Gizelle?" His question is shocking her. There is no way Janne will forget that name. The name of the person she considered important. "It seems you are aware of her. You know how she died?" Janne only shook his head. "She was killed. By other First Blood, just like us. The daughter of the Demon Lord"