Chapter 21 - Older Brother's Approval

It's been two days since Ruki stayed over at Janne's house. Along his stay there, he was doing his best to get Mizuno's blessing to date his sister but... Nothing went out well at the beginning. Ruki thought that Mizuno was building a wall that nobody couldn't enter and to prevent him giving a blessing to whoever who wanted to date his beloved sister. Her parents and her other siblings wanted to help him but Ruki refused, said he wanted to get his approval without anyone's help.

That day, Kaito planned to go to the Zoo. Unfortunately, because Janne's parents were busy and Soga also Ruka also already had another plan, only four of them who went there. Janne, Ruki, Kaito and Mizuno.

***

Zoo

"Ruki-kun! Look look! Baby zoo's corner!" Janne pulled his hand. "Hurry! Hurry!"

"Janne, you don't have to pulled me. I'm going now" Ruki said and he followed his girlfriend obediently, seen by Kaito and Mizuno from behind. Just by looking at them together, Kaito was very satisfy with the result. Janne was very happy having Ruki around her. His decision to introduced Mukami brothers to her was indeed the right choice to do. 

"Janne is really having fun" Kaito commented but Mizuno didn't said anything. He knew Mizuno was annoyed watching his beloved sister with another man, moreover...a vampire. He knew exactly on how Mizuno despised vampire greatly because of the incident in the past. "Hey, Mizuno? Why don't you get to know Ruki a little bit? He's different with that guy. Don't compare Ruki with him" He advised him. 

Mizuno thought in his mind that Ruki was indeed not the same with the guy he remembered in the past. He was just too stubborn to admit it and...worried. Worried that Janne will facing the same problem as before. He didn't want his sister got sad again just because of one vampire. In the middle of his thought, both Janne and Ruki were walking towards them.

"Ne? Let's go have lunch" Janne suggested.

"Oh, right. It's already time. Well, let's go then" Kaito said and went to search a restaurant. 

"Come on, Mizuno-niisan!" She said and Mizuno smiled warmly to her and followed her.

When they reached the restaurant, the four of them were immediately ordered the foods. Janne sat beside Ruki while Kaito and Mizuno in their opposite. Janne decided to go with the cheese burger with coca cola as her drink with Ruki ordered the same. Kaito ordered the mac and cheese while Mizuno ordered a burger. While they were waiting for their ordered to be delivered, Janne was busy looking at the pamphlet. She was looking at the next animal's show.

"Ne, Ruki-kun? Can we go to dolphin's show? It will begin in the next hour" Janne suggested.

"Sure" Ruki answered. Janne continued to look at the pamphlet as she was looking something more interesting for them to see. It only took them fifteen minutes until all of their orders came. They began to ate their lunch. While Ruki was eating his burger, sometimes he will glanced at Janne because... "Janne. You got sauce in your lips. Here" He took the tissue and wiped the sauce around her lips. "Good grief. You sure are very clueless"

"Ahaha... Sorry about that" She apologized. 

Watching them in that kind of situation causing Mizuno annoyed by it. He didn't like the fact that Janne, his sister became spoiled with another man. Usually, she won't let herself got caught if she almost doing something embarrassing but only him capable to discovered what she wanted to hide. But, now... Janne was clearly showing her weakness in front of Ruki easily.

"You don't have to do that. My sister know how to wiped the sauce from her lips" Mizuno said it cynically.

"H-Hey, Mizuno. Ruki helped her because she didn't know there's a sauce in her mouth" Kaito assured him.