Chapter 15 - Promise

The moon still shine brightly. Strong winds. The flower petals flew away. Some of them covering their sleeping body. One cold, one warm. The cold one embraced the warm one, like its seeking the warmness from the other. Like its protecting it, from something which it could hurt the warm one. The only thing which covered them, were the...clothes.

Both Janne and Ruki were sleeping soundly, covered by countless flower petals. It's still night and the wind is very cold. Ruki groaned a bit and slowly open his eyes. He look at the another sleeping figure in his arms. How his beloved one still sleeping soundly in his arms, he could see how she felt very comfortable in his hold. He smiled warmly and put a light kiss in her forehead. He pull away and he realized he doesn't wear any clothes and of course... Janne too. He grab his jacket and covered her with it. 

He tried to recalled of what happened before. 

And yes, he remembered. 

He just...become one...with the person he loved the most. 

His memory about his most memorable moment still remained refresh in his head. The body temperature he felt. How she shed tears the moment she accepted him fully, both heart and body. Their kisses. He couldn't tell how many times they shared kisses. Her voice when calling his name. Her expression when she told him she loved him. 

Everything.

Ruki knew of what he had done. It was his expression of love towards Janne. He loved her, very much. Too much causing not even words could expressed it anymore. He wanted to own her, fully. Both her heart and body. Even if their relationship was a forbidden one, but he promised to her and himself to always protect her. He vowed to not ever lose to anyone, to anything, not even a harsh destiny they will face.

He turned his face, looking at her sleeping figure. He laid down again and touching her hair, caressing it slowly. Janne's body twitched a bit and then...she slowly open her eyes. Still half open, but she stared directly to Ruki. She blinked a few times and her reaction rather cute to him causing Ruki giggled a bit.

"Hey there" He greeted her. His greeting finally made Janne fully awake.

"Ru..Ruki-kun?" She said his name while tried to rise her body when she felt a pain in her back. Ruki aware of her situation and he slowly pulled her in to his embrace. Her face became a tomato color. Not just because of his action but also of how she aware that both of them...are still naked. "Ru...Ruki-kun? Ano..."

"Does it hurt?"

"Eh?"

"Your body...is hurt, isn't it? I'm sorry. I couldn't hold myself. I really am...sorry" He whispered in her ear. Janne could feel of how sorry Ruki was. But oddly to her, she doesn't mind. It was Ruki who accepted her.

"Ruki-kun...I'm all right. It just hurts a bit. You don't have to worry about it"

"I'll carry you until home later. With your condition it's impossible for you to walk around. It's my fault after all"

"Ruki-kun..." 

"But..." He paused and push her away a little and look straight to her eyes while smiled warmly to her "I'm happy"

"Eh? Wh-Why?"

"I'm happy you're fully mine now. I got your first time too. So, Janne?" He suddenly take her hair and put a kiss on it. "If you dare to pull away from me, I won't forgive you that easily" He said which made Janne was blushing over his words. "If you're dare to run, I will fill you up with a much more love from me. So much that will make you always return, begging me to give you plenty of love. You have to know something, Janne"

"Wh-What?" She asked while still holding her blushing face.

"I was hold myself earlier"

"Eh? You called that hold yourself back??? But, you just said you didn't hold yourself?"

"Of course. I knew this is your first time. How could I hurt you with knowing that fact. I was planning to take it easy because I want to make it memorable to you. It is your first time after all. But... Seeing your face made me unable to keep my mind. That's why... I will take responsible" He said and take her left arm to him, closing his face to her fingers and...kissed it on the ring finger.

"Ru...Ruki-kun?!?" Her eyes became wide and her red face still intact.

"No matter what happened, no matter what destiny we will face, no matter we knew our relationship is forbidden" He stated and look in to her eyes. "I will never let you go. I'm not scared of losing anything beside you. That's why, Janne? When this is all over and you don't have to worry any stupid things that you heard" His face become serious but he smiled warmly to her while Janne's eyes become watery.

"Marry me" He finally said. Janne couldn't hold back anymore, cried over him. She just realized of how much Ruki loved her. She had no doubt anymore.

She loved him. She loved Ruki very much. And she didn't want to separate from him anymore.

"Y-Yes" She finally answered which causing Ruki smiled happily. Satisfied with her answer. He knew Janne will gave him the answer he wanted to hear the most. He hug her tightly while Janne do the same.

"Janne... I love you" He confessed and Janne...as she heard that, pull away from him, staring at him. She put both of her hands in his face and suddenly...kissed him. Her action was a surprise to him, this is the first time Janne was the one who kissed him first.

"I love you too" She said as she gave him the brightest smile he ever see. Rather made his face blushing over her. He hugged her once again and shared another kiss. Both of them have made up their decision. No one will intended to pull away from each other anymore.

***

Mukami's Mansion

"Yare yare. Ruki-kun is so selfish. Well, can't blame him though" Kou sulking.

"There's nothing we can do. He wanted to calmed himechi down. Tch! How come she went off with that neet?"

"True true. Even though she stressed out but choosing to run with one of the Sakamaki kinda made me...pissed off"

"But...at least...Janne-san is okay now" Azusa said.

"Yeah. Just wait at the house until they return" Yuma said and let out a sigh "I bet they will come home at the morning"

"Huh? Why?"

"I bet Ruki will use this chance. There's no way Ruki will let it slide. I'm sure he will do it"

"Nee! Yuma-kun? What are you saying?"

"Hora. When a couple spend their time alone, they will...um...you know..." Yuma nervously said. "Aaaa! You know what I mean! Just think it by yourself! I'm going ahead!" Yuma hurriedly went to the house, leaving Kou and Azusa behind. As Yuma walk rather far from them, Kou let out a long sigh.

"I know what this is mean. Geez~ Ruki-kun... You sure didn't give any chance to your cute little brothers. You even made her yours" Kou said as he looking up towards the sky. "I'm glad for you, pyon-chan" Kou said with a smile, kinda painful. He really do loved her. But, there is nothing more joyful when the person he treasured the most in end up with his beloved brother. "Haah... I want to eat pyon-chan's food again. Hurry up and come home, pyon-chan!" He said, unaware Azusa was looking at him from behind.

"Kou..."

"Come on, Azusa-kun! We should celebrate pyon-chan's return!" Kou said and ran to the house, followed by Azusa.

None of them are aware, there are someone who already waited for them to return.

-----------------------------------

Done with chapter 15! I'm putting my best in this chapter. I wanted to made this chapter looks romantic and I hope it is.

Well, please leave comments or vote

See you in the next chapter! :D