Chapter 19 - Sakurazuka's Family

Janne's House

"This is your house?" Ruki asked.

"Y-Yeah"

At last, Janne and Ruki finally reached their destination. 

The Sakurazuka's Residence.

The family's name was attached beside the tall gate. The house was pretty big. It has two floors and the house was rather same with Mukami's mansion.

"Come on, you two! Don't just stand there" Kaito shouted at them. It was decided yesterday that Kaito will come too. He said it will be easier to explained everything with Kaito around.

<< Flashback

"Eh? Pyon-chan? You wanna go back to your house?"

"Yeah. My father requested me too. He said...um, he wanted to see Ruki-kun" She said and let out a short sigh. "Kai-kun... Why he have to told him that?"

"Hah? You didn't tell your father about your relationship with Ruki, himechi?" Janne only shook her head.

"Eh? Why...Janne-san?"

"Because...my father is so noisy when it comes to a boyfriend talk. I bet he will asked every single details if I told him about Ruki-kun and that's very...annoying"

"Well, probably because you're a girl" Ruki commented.

"But, I'm not the only girl in the house"

"By the way, how's your family tree like, pyon-chan?"

"Well, my family consists of my father and mother. My father is a businessman and my mother was previously a miko. And then there are my two older brother and one older sister. My oldest brother worked as basketball trainer, he's 29 years old. My second brother worked in New York as a doctor, he's 25 and my older sister worked as a photographer, she's 28 years old"

"Hee... So, you're the youngest, huh? No wonder your dad always worried about ya" Yuma commented.

"It seems pyon-chan's family is interesting. Ne? Can I go see them?"

"Eh? Why?"

"Kou, you can't. It will be hard to explain to them if they met you too"

"Eeeeehhhh?!?"

"Um, Kou-kun. You could meet them later. If things already calmed down, okay?"

"Well... If pyon-chan said so"

>> Present Time

The three of them walked past through the gate and headed to the house. It took them five minutes to reached the house. 

"Are you ready, Janne? Especially...you, Ruki?"

"I'm okay. Um, Ruki-kun?"

"...I'm fine"

"Just act as usual. Her father was not the one you have to worry about, the most annoying one is not here at least"

"Hm? Kaito, did you say something?" Before Kaito could answer him, the door was open by a man with a butler-like attire.

"Welcome home, lady Janne. The master has been expecting you" The man welcomed her. 

"I'm home, Takaomi-san"

"Long time no see, Takaomi"

"Welcome to you too, Kaito young master. Hm?" He glanced towards Ruki.