Chapter 16 - Gizelle

The Meadow

"Are you really alright now?" Ruki worriedly asked.

"I'm okay, Ruki-kun. Don't worry about me"

Both of them were already fully clothes. Right now, they were planning to return to Mukami's mansion. Ruki already suggested to go somewhere safe but Janne insisted to go there. Ruki knew the Tsukinami will got there to obtained her again, but Janne don't want to run again. She wanted to settle this right here, right now.

"Ruki-kun! If you're not coming I'm gonna leave you here"

"I'm coming now!" He ran towards Janne and immediately hold her hand. Intertwined it causing Janne to looked at him. He was only smiling, like he was sending a message. 

Don't worry

She smiled back at him. She was hoping everything will run along fine. She believed even though there were facing many trials now, it will be over in the end.

***

Mukami's Mansion

"Hm?"

"What's wrong, Ruki-kun?" He suddenly stop. Looks like he was sensing something. Something dark. "Is it the Tsukinami?" No answer and Ruki hold her hands more tighter, implying they were in the mansion. She was hoping Kou and the others are alright.

As they entered the mansion...

"Welcome back, Queen" The brown blond hair guy with the eye-patched said. Shin. And of course, Carla was there too. Also...

"Pyon-chan! Ruki-kun!"

"You dumb! Why you guys returned here?!?" Yuma shouted at them.

"Oi oi, you're so noisy! Just shut up!" Shin kicked them.

"Stop! Don't hurt them!" Janne yelled at him.

"If you valued their life, you know what to do" Carla stated and raise his hand to her "Come, Queen"

"Janne-san! You musn't...go with...them" Azusa said.

"Oi! I didn't say you could open your mouth!" Shin kicked him.

"Azusa! You!" Ruki glared at him while Shin was doing the same.

"Heh! Only one way so they won't die. Hand over your precious girl over there and we'll spare your brothers' life" The decision is too hard for Ruki. He doesn't want Janne to go with them again but he also doesn't want his brothers dead.

"Ruki-kun! You don't have to...worry about us! Just take pyon-chan...and go!" Kou shouted at him.

"Kou..."

"Good grief! Are your ears that bad?" Shin asked and was ready to kick him again until...

"Stop!!!" Janne shouted at him while letting out a strong telekinetic power to him. Throwing him quiet far. Startling all the people there. That was the first time they were able to seen what Janne was capable to do. This was the power she always hold back. The power she always hiding it.

"Yare yare. Women sure are very scary when they got angry, aren't they? You're pretty strong. As expected from a Genesis also...the Eve" Shin stated which made both Ruki and Janne confused. "Oh, don't tell me you didn't know about that too? Didn't Eve entrusted her power to you? Which means, you are the new Eve"

"Eve... Janne is the...new Eve?" Ruki asked while looking at his girlfriend. Janne was still in shock, since when she became the Eve? Eve never told her anything but it got remind her. A year ago, after Adam came to rescue Eve, he mentioned about the new Eve has reborn. Does he talking about...Janne?