Chapter 14 - Your Everything

Night

The sun almost down, the chocolate color hair like girl awoke because she felt a little bit nauseous. She moaned a bit and tried to recall what happened yesterday. And yes, she remembered. She was just ended her relationship with the person she loved the most. But, this is the only way she could think of so he won't get hurt. And...

"Hm?" She looked beside her. There is someone sleeping right beside her and when she take a look who is it, she found... "Eh? Sh--Shuu?!?" Janne confused. "Wh--Why is he here?!? Eh? Eh? Wh--Where am I?"

He suddenly groan. "So lousy! Shut up a little, can you?"

"B--B--But... How did you--"

"Hmm? You mean you didn't remember? What a bother" Shuu said and tried to get up and sit on the bed. "Last night, you didn't stop crying. You cried for almost three hours. Non stop. And suddenly you... You said you want some drinks and I thought you want some water or something but instead... You forced me to buy wines. Can't believe you're typical of someone who will drink wines when they got stressed out and you slept for a whole day. It's already night again"

"Ahaha... Sorry about that. No wonder my head is kinda spinning around"

"You were having a hangover. I'll bring you some water. Just lay down" Shuu said and he descend from the bed and ready exit the room.

"Hm? Wait, Shuu! Where are we exactly?" Janne asked.

"Huh? Are you stupid? Of course it's my room" Shuu passively said. "The others are not here. I guess they are still searching for you. Well... I don't mind if they don't return, I can spend more time with you" He said and exit the room.

While she was waiting, Janne recalled back of what she said to Ruki yesterday. It must be hurt to him but also...herself. She don't want Ruki died because she loved him. If that was how Aruto died back then, Janne don't want it happen to Ruki. He deserved to be happy. With someone who can make him happy, not with someone who would be a burden to him. She thinks it will be better if he choose someone who are in same level with him.

"Oi, Janne?" Shuu called her, unrealized he already returned. "I brought the water"

"Oh.. Th-Thanks" She said and take the glasses from him. She drank the water and she felt much better.

"Janne?"

"Hm?"

"Are you really ended your relationship with him?"

"What kind of question is that? Well...if you wanna laugh I guess you could do it. Hehe, how pitiful I am" Even though she said it with a smile, deep down in her heart-she felt really sad and hurt. Yesterday, when she was crying-Janne also told him what happened. What Carla said about how she and Ruki can't be together, about herself being not human, and how she ended her relationship with Ruki.

"Well, if you can't be together with him-how about me? I'm a pure blood you know?"

"Haha... Shuu... I didn't ended my relationship with Ruki-kun so I can be with you. Weren't you listening last night? I can't be with someone who are not in the same level such as I am. Vampires are included. He said only First Blood are capable to be with me. I don't want to lose you too, so... I'm sorry, but no" Janne answered but Shuu only sighing. Both of them become silent for a moment. Shuu thought in his mind if there is something he could do for her. It bothered him when he saw Janne like that. Become quiet and sad, not like her usual self.

"You know..." Shuu finally broke down the silent, Janne only gave a glance to him. "I don't believe if you're not allowed to be with someone who are not in the same level as you. And I don't think that Aruto guy died because you loved him. I still believe Eve was the cause. She wanted to made you fell in to despair so she will able to control you. Didn't you said Eve cursing every single of her descendants so they won't have their happy ending with someone they loved? But she also said you will capable to break her curse? Besides... If you're not allowed to be with him, why he's not dead a year ago? When you with Aruto, he don't have a very long time until he died"