Chapter 11 - Rescue

"Wh--What's going on?!?" 

She's surprised. Of course. Suddenly there is a loud explosion outside the mansion. An attack? But who it might be? Janne was only hoping its not another group who wanted to take her. Kidnapped by the Tsukinami's brothers is enough for making her scared. But... When Janne saw the fire outside the mansion, it reminds her of something. She saw that kind of fire once, it could be...

"Oi!" Shin suddenly enter her room roughly with his eldest, startling Janne. "You stay here and don't do anything reckless as like to break the glass to get out"

"Wh-What do you mean? What's going on?" She asked.

"We've been attack. That's for sure. We have to lock you in this room for awhile. As Shin said, do not do anything stupid" Carla said and both of them return to the door. Before Shin close the door...

"We've to lock your room for now. Don't you dare run away, Queen" He said and roughly close the door and locked it.

"Let's go, Shin!"

"Roger, nii-san!" Then, both of them went to provoked the intruders who are dare enter their mansion. Meanwhile, Janne could only remained silent in her room. She could do nothing. She could only pray that it was her friends come to rescue her. She knows very well that kind of fire, it was... But before she could finished her thoughts, some kind of attack hit directly on the window causing the glasses shattered.

"Kyyaaa!!!" She screamed while covering her head and closed her eyes.

"Janne!" Someone is calling her name. That voice's causing Janne wildly open her eyes. She knows that voice very well. How that voice is calling her name. The voice she's been missed. She slowly look at her back, tried looking at the figure's appearances and there stood... "Janne..." The voice call her again. The person she's been waiting for her, has finally arrived. "Are you alri--" But before he could finished his words, Janne suddenly raise up her body and hug him, causing he almost fall. He put his hands in her shoulders and he realized the girl's body is trembling, but not because she's scared but because she's happy.

"Ruki-kun! Ruki-kun!" Janne constantly calling his name. She's very happy that the person she treasured most have come for her. She hug him tightly, afraid to let him go. Afraid that he will disappeared from her the moment she let go her hold. "Ruki-kun..."

"Janne... I'm here now. You don't have to be afraid anymore. I'll take you home now. It's okay now. It's okay" Ruki comforting her. He returned her hug by doing the same. Hug her tightly, just to make sure that he finally reunited with the girl he likes. "It's okay, Janne..." He caressing her hair while Janne, unable to hold back her emotions she hold, cried over him. This kind of hug, the hand which caressing her hair, the smell of his body. It belongs to Ruki and Ruki only. Then, Janne withdraw from Ruki but she still put her hands in his chest and she look down to the floor. Her face is a mess. Its been a long time since Janne ever showed her crying face to Ruki. Unfortunately, Ruki doesn't allowed her to withdraw from him. He hug her again and slowly closing his face to her, pressing his cold lips in to hers. Janne soon returned his kiss. None of them are aware where they are now, but they don't care. They just want to make sure both of them have reunited once more. 

Then, Ruki pulling himself from Janne. He's looking at her and then caressed her cheek with his thumb. He put a light kiss in her forehead and then finally...withdraw from her. He's pulling her hand in to the terrace...

"Ru...Ruki-kun?"

"Let's go. The others are already waiting"

"The...others?"

"I come here with my brothers and Jin"

"Jin-kun too? I see... No wonder that fire attack is exactly like Jin-kun's"