Be Human

Let those tears fall, and cry every sorrow you have. Let those tiny droplets break free as you try to save them, one by one, against the cruel face of time. Let your eyes get wet and free those chained agonies within your imprisoned soul. Because you are human. Because you have feelings. And there are some emotions, too, that only you can understand.

Do not mind those crumpled pillows and empty bed. Hug yourself like an innocent child, and stay there for a while. Do not mine the time of how long have you been speechless, or how shaky your hands are, or how tired your heart to beat.

Be human and never stop being one.

As your mouth is sewed by silent pains with needles of betrayals and brokenness, never stop loving the dimlight in your dark world. As you closed all your curtains and never want to see a flickered light, for you think brightness is nothing but a fake dream, and darkness is the lonesome truth, it's okay.

Do not pretend you're okay when you're not.

When fate seems unfair, and no matter what you do is failure, or what you will do is as failure as before, never stop moving.

You can defeat fates, for you are human. And human is stronger and more powerful than any tragedy and sad-ending there is.