Dear Mr. Rabbit

May 2014

Dear Living Diary,

In my life, people come, people go. Nothing is permanent. But one thing is for sure, they won't fade in my heart and forever will be in my memory.

In your journey, you choose to be alone wherein you want to feel free and your heart is at peace. In God's love and guidance, you will be. I will pray for your safe trip towards freedom. And my only wish is that, you will smile as genuinely as you can from now on.

If you think that you are alone and lost, keep moving forward. I wont demand you to look back but instead, gaze upon the moon above and remember the fragile little girl who gives light in the dark and forever she will be. She will still give you light no matter how far you may get.

I can still say that i am lucky that in my journey too, i met you in a crossed roads.

I wont give you chains not even burden just as what you did to me. Start a new life and be happy. And if ever you'll tell about a story of me, i hope its not as weak as what i was before.

Remember her and be inspired, and not to get worries of anything.

I always believe that you will have your own light, even way better than the moon.

And this is my own glow from me to you.

I hope that my words are enough to make you free.

Be the simple knight that you've always beeb dreaming of and don't you dare be the king with solemn eyes and a rabbit's mask. Unexpected ending to the prince I know :)

I am proud of you.

I believe there is a reason why you've met me here, and that is to break your mask and wake you up in a dream because you deserve true happiness in your world even if I no longer be in it. You separate magic and fantasy to live, while I choose to combine it with reality.

You know, the man who wakes me up in a daydream, I promise, I will drag him in my reality

Just like what you want...I am trying to forget that a prince like you did exist...in my heart... And in my world..

- Little Girl