Trusting a Man

July 1, 2014

Trusting a Man

Life is never certain. It’s like looking upon the brightest moon that you’ve ever seen above the sky, and then it begins to rain at that very instant, when you’re starting to close your eyes and savoring that kind of serenity it brings within yourself. It’s like you’re inhaling the scent of a beautiful peach rose, devouring that sweet smell into your nostrils down to your heart, and then you suddenly realize that it’s your bestfriend’s rose which is given by her beloved suitor. It’s crazy right? It’s like you’re there and then the bitter truth pops down into your head, telling you that you’re not even walking.

So ‘trusting a man’, is between listening to your guts or never listen at all…

It’s hard and complicated. In real life, there is no such thing as meeting up the guy, then a strange feeling occurs, and after that, happy-ever-after exists. Have you anyone told you before that you won’t have a fairytale-ending unless of course if you’ll work on it?

 To trust a man completely, you have to take it unhurriedly.  Never easily assume something that he’s the one and then at the end of your journey, that man is no longer with you. Yeah, it hurts like hell when you’ll know that he’s not the one for you.  

But I just want to say is, never stop trusting a man. Because if you do, how will you ever find the right one destine for you?

You just have to find it, wait for it, and when the time comes that you’ll surely know the right track, never let that person go.

So never stop trusting a man, just be wise though. For in this cruel uncertainly, even the devil can dress in white, can plaster his heavenly smile, can hold your hand tenderly, can tell you sweet words that you’ve never heard before, and pretend that he’s your prince charming just to fool you. He has these weird, tempting tricks that even an innocent, little girl can fall unto his trap, and just when she begins to decipher his illusions, everything is too late—too damn late.

So never let your eyes deceive you.

If you start trusting a man, you must know his heart, see his soul, and capture his all.

****************

I don’t say that you should have to trust easily but all I want to utter is, give only your trust when that man is worth enough to have.

I believe in a happy-ending for I have faith in God for which He never creates one soul without the other.