PS: I love you

September 29, 2014

Dear silly man,

                A list of something odd yet some sweet thoughts of you, random facts yet these things make my heart loves you more.

You still love me in my weird days.

I’m moody. I know. But whenever I get mad and too emotional, you don’t even bother to hate me too even if I know that my words are too hurtful to listen. I know you smile whenever I act childishly. And for that, you make me feel something that I’ve never feel before.

Freedom.

When I act like a storm, you’re like bamboo. When I need someone to lean on, you’re there already. In my weird days, I give you the reason to unloved me. But you… you love me more instead.

You never get bored.

Same as mine, you and I have these feelings that a day without you is like a forever with no tomorrow. We both are busy with our lives, and yet I’m proud to say that we both surpassed every problem that we have by just hanging on. We talk almost every single day and we still love to have our conversation like there’s no tomorrow. In every second that we share, I always treasure that and I know that those moments are the most precious ones. You never get bored. So do I… never will.

Surprises! Surprises!

                A man full of surprises!

                You said that you couldn’t greet me in my birthday but you still did. You hate Christmas but you stay up all night with me until midnight. You don’t want to say you love me because you think you’re not worth it, but you cared too much that you broke your rules :)

                You told me that you’re hard to love so I did love you more. You even argued on me about drinking but I just woke up one day, and alcohol was gone in your system.

                You make me a poem, you send me a letter, you even call me on the phone, and I know that’s too much for you. You never let me read your thoughts and you always do surprises—and never fail.  You never fail to make me smile in every day that we shared.

*****

PS: Letters. Sorry, I’m too hardheaded.

-          - Yin

I love you! <3