Hidden Luminosity

Hidden Luminosity

July 11, 2014

In every single soul lies a small, delicate, yet pure radiance of yours, hiding somewhere underneath your darkened façade for which nobody ever notice your distinctive glow deep inside your exceptional world.

Sometimes, the more you try to fit in, the more you hide your true form, your true light, your true essence of what you really are and what you can do. Funny, how the world seems so unfair to you when all you’ve ever done is to show them how bright your world is by hiding something they never want to see, because, they are anxious of whom you are when the fake light is no longer gleaming.

Sometimes, they never even dare to give you a chance until one day you’ll wake up in that comfortable bed of yours, standing unnoticed on that huge mirror and smile like you always do, until you’ll overlook how to give a simple, genuine smile. Then on that very second, upon looking on your reflection, you realize that it’s not you, but a person you make for them to believe that you’re one of them.

You want a spotlight but you close your curtains to your soul. How can you be happy whenever they’ll say how proud they are to you, but at the same you’ve felt so empty?

It’s an unfilled feeling that you won’t even know the difference between numbness and pretending. You want to shed a tear but even in that simple thought, you don’t even know how to.

What is your light?

Where is your light?

********************

I believe in one’s great light. A unique light that can make you become someone you’ve ever dream of. But that kind of illumination is amazingly worth to fight in. It’s like you’re in a battleground that only you can understand. Your sharp sword is your strong beliefs and your unblemished shield is your undying hope.

If you really want to show your hidden luminosity to the world, never let your sword lose in your grip and never tossed away your shield. No matter how the world scorns you down, no matter how many storms you’ve been through, no matter how many invisible scars you have, still, never give in. Never ran. Never surrender. And never try to disappoint someone who trusts you with all you do---YOU, yourself.

It’s tough but never unworkable.  I’m just saying that, life is easy when you won’t complicate things. And when you think life is really that complicated, feeling you’re walking on an endless maze, then start walking, start finding the exact direction, and start thinking right. Don’t say it’s hard when you won’t even care to try.

Be the person that you want to be.

It’s what your heart’s desire, right?