Chapter Six

'It won't hurt. At least it won't hurt, how much you're thinking it will be! Leo stop being a coward.' I told myself, when the doctor pulled out the syringe and filled the medicine in it.

But, it does. I wore my poker face, though. I'm manly, I reminded myself. I saw my members shrinking their facial muscles while looking at me, getting injected.

Doctor gave the prescription and a piece of advice. He left.

"Someone should stay with Leo, can't be at Radio show today. Since, I'm the leader, I can't step back." N said, looking at me.

"I'll stay," Hyuk said excitedly and hugged his doll, the one he gave my name. N laughed at his gesture. Hyuk threw the doll on the floor to show his frustration. "Stop treating me as a kid!" He yelled too loud.

Ravi took the doll and said, "This is how you'll take care of Leo?" He smiled at Hyuk. He mocked Hyukkie pointing out that he'd do the same with me, like he did to the doll.

Hyuk stared blankly, still holding his anger. "Honey, you won't be able to take care of him. He hates noise and you're squealing at simple things?" Ken said affectionately. "Look who is saying that," Hongbin trolled. That made Hyuk to laugh. I giggled.

"And let me remind you, he have fever of 103 degrees. You'll trouble him more, sweetie." Ravi tried to focus on the topic.

"No problem. He won't be a trouble, for me. If he wants to stay, let him stay with me." I said and smiled at Hyuk. For the first time I wasted no time on thinking and opened my mind to everyone.

Hyuk took his steps towards me with open arms, like a kid wanting to be lifted. N pulled him away, "Don't hug Leo, I don't want another member to get sick. Fever is communicable, if you don't know." He warned.

Hyuk was annoyed. But, N was right and Hyuk should understand it. When the youngest member gets sick, the whole dorm feels uncomfortable.

N gazed at Ken, Ravi and Hongbin, but they were looking at me.

N looked serious and called Hongbin to his side. He spoke silently so that we couldn't hear, but I heard them. Since, I kept my eyes on them.

N whispered to Hongbin, "Binnie, you better stay with them. I don't know when they'd start a word fight that would become physical fight, like kindergarten kids. I need Leo to rest for the whole day. Make lunch and it shouldn't be spicy, keep an eye on Hyuk. Okay?" He asked.

Hongbin nodded and I felt something inside my sternum. I felt so good, the way N was taking care of me. I'd never noticed him, that deeper.

Ken and Ravi waved their hands, "Bye" and N kissed Hyuk's cheek before leaving but Hyuk wiped his cheek. Still angry. N smiled at him.

Within few minutes, N rushed into my room and showed his palm to me. I gazed at the tablets, ugh. "Eat it" he demanded. I took them and nodded. "In front of me" he said, Hongbin handed me a glass of water. I ate the bittery thing, in one gulp.

It spilled it's bitterness throughout my throat, inside. Ugh.

"You take a nap, brother." Hongbin said in a soft voice with a smile. I nodded and pulled the blanket upto my neck.

                     ___________

"Lunch time sleepy head," Hyuk screamed. My eyes flew open and he stood near my bed with a grin. I sighed.

He pulled the blanket away from me and walked out of the room. I got refreshed and reached the dining table.

Some healthy food was served to my plate and something special was served to Hyuk. I pouted.