Chapter Thirteen

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I just can't take good care of you. I've been so rude and pathetic to you, from the beginning years. You are my responsibility but I've kept all the others first and you were my last priority".

"I can't face the mirror cause the guilt in my eyes would probably suck myself in. You never left me alone but I never valued your presence".

"I wish I could free you, but people would say I'm dumb, coward, pathetic thing in my family, a shame. So I can't free you from myself but it would be great if you leave by yourself!"

"My hands have no strength left to stitch the holes (hurts) that I gave you. I cannot fix anything and I'm worthless".

"You can pursue your dreams, by choosing someone else. I am begging you to leave me and find a better person. I'm ready to get hurt. This pain is just once for all. Say goodbye".

I heard a crying female voice narrating her feelings and when I stepped inside the hall, I saw a beautiful girl crying with these words. In the television. Movie.

I sat beside Hyuk who was so involved into the movie that it took a whole minute for him to realize my presence.

"To whom is she saying that?" I asked to feed my curiosity.

Hyuk paused the movie and turned towards me, while Ken and N appeared in that scene.

"Soul", Hyuk said pointing to the middle of his chest.

"What's going on?" N asked as he sat in the chair, while Ken sat beside me.

"I'm telling a story, so mom shhhh!" Hyuk said.

"Soul?", Ken asked.

"She was talking to her soul. She wants to die. But she can't commit a suicide because her family will be humiliated with stupid questions so she was begging to her soul, to choose another body. A person who can actually take care of it and achieve a goal of life. Not like her, being nice to others but doing nothing worthy to herself". Hyuk explained.

"Why?", N frowned.

"Well, its a long story and I will try to use less words. From her high school she started dreaming about her career the most, but never had a chance of pursuing it. Not even to do an effort. She wanted to be a singer, but she was forced to do psychology".

"She did her best, even though her dreams were giving a hard time to her brain. She became a different person, a perfect person but she always thought she never kept herself happy".

"After getting betrayed by her best friend of childhood that she trusted for ten years, it made a different turn in her life. She became too protective that she started doubting on people. Her trust on trust was flown away".

"You are watching it again?" Hongbin interrupted Hyuk. Ravi was standing behind Hongbin.

"Yes, last time I couldn't watch the climax, cause of you". Hyuk pouted his lips.

"Tell me how much you know?" I can't wait to know what happened next!

"Huh. She was totally broken when she doubted her own sister instead of supporting her and it made her parents to comment on her sister. After few days, her sister killed herself. She thinks she's the reason behind her sister's death, so she doesn't wants to live and she says all these dialog. After that I need to watch". Hyuk said.

"Pathetic", Hongbin yelled and took the CD out of the player.

"Hey", Hyuk and I yelled.

"Dude, this movie is so stupid!" Hongbin made a face.

"Isn't she your favorite actress?" Ken asked.

"Aye! She nailed it, right? Her acting is amazing!" Hongbin grinned.

"Oh", N laughed "So is she your crush? About whom you were talking in SUKIRA? Huh, huh?"

"No", Hongbin laughed.

Blushing Hongbin is the cutest Hongbin Ken and Ravi started singing. N joined them later.

"Shut up", Hongbin covered his cheeks as if he was really blushing.

Hyuk and Hongbin started a kitty fight and broke the CD!

"What the heck?" I yelled.

Hyuk looked disappointed.

"Alright, alright! I'll read the plot from Google and I'll tell you the ending of the movie. I'll buy the CD later!" Ken ran his fingers through Hyuk's hair, affectionately.

"Movie name?" Ken asked.

"Living With Myself", Hyuk said.

After few minutes Ken said, "She was died in an accident without knowing that she wasn't the reason behind her sister's death. In fact it was a murder not suicide".

"Oh god, not fair! I wish I could get elaborate part of it. Why you did that to me, Binnie?" Hyuk squealed.

"That movie had no point. Its stupid. She was healthy but died for no reason". Hongbin pulled his eyebrows together.

"I agree. Her psychologist said she's very healthy physically and mentally. But her wrong thoughts gave a feeling that her mind is a monster that would destroy the world, someday. But, Binnie its creative, there will be people on earth, suffering from 'me' disease". Hyuk made a point.
"Okay, you'll win this argument. But, baby, tell me I was in that movie? Will you watch it?" Hongbin asked a pointless question.

"We won't let you do such movies Binnie", we all yelled in monotone.

"Listen, I'm not a person to like things that looks cynical. But, I appreciate the actors, plot and dialogues the most! Its very hard to do a movie like this, cause the effect of your onscreen character will take time to fade out. So I appreciate it". Hyuk said.

"How you know that feeling?" N asked.

"Come on! I've read a lot of stories. I know that feel". Hyuk said in a low tone.

"I liked it. Hyuk was right, the dialogues are good. It may sound vague, but if you watch the movie, its very interesting". I said.

Hyuk gave a hi fi to me and I smiled at him.

"Looks like we got a new concept for our next album, I guess". Ravi smiled.

"What?", Ken asked.

"Mind games", Ravi grinned.

"Sounds interesting", N said.

I nodded.

"Hongbin don't worry we won't make your favorite actress to do this. We will get someone else for our album". Ravi teased Hongbin.

Hongbin nudged Ravi's arm with his elbow.

We all started laughing and Ravi hugged Hongbin.