Chapter Seven

"You're done with your packing?" N asked excitedly, for the picnic, which turned out into a tour. I am glad that finally I'm going out, just to have fun. Especially after my fever. It took one day to get rid of the fever, but the body pain remained for three days.

I pulled out my bag and kept behind the door, I sat beside N. "Seems like, yes" I said.

"Tomorrow its gonna be awesome, I hope it'll rain, but then I don't want it to be." He turned to my side, "Because, just now you had fever." He said as if I'm still sick. But, its a week now.

My mind gets disturbed very easily and I could hardly concentrate on someone.

N shrugged my shoulder, "What are you thinking about?" He asked. I pressed my lips together and shook my head, nothing.

N rolled his eyes and tried to walk away, I pulled his hand a little forcefully that his leg slipped and he sat on my lap. I laughed and he started laughing.

He rolled to the bed and sat beside me, with his hands behind at distance like his torso was supported on them, leaned back.

I pulled my ears, "Sorry, sorry", I nodded. My promise to N that, I won't keep mum if something worries me. He smiled with satisfaction. I breathed out.

"Umm... We have a game show, in just two weeks, right?" I asked him. He just hummed.

I looked at the corner of the door and said "The paper kissing game?"

"Yes! You want to be choosy, with whom you're gonna do?" N laughed at me.

My anger reached the top, I glared at him and nudged my wrist to his elbow and his balance on his wrists were troubled.

He sat up, "What's wrong with you today? Assaulting me. Let's have a real fight, then. Taekwondo?" He raised his eyebrows.

I nodded "Of course", I smiled. Thought of playing something realistic with N.

"Now?" he raised his voice.

"Yes!" I yelled too.

He stood up energetically but then sat down again, "Ah my waist", he touched his right waist.

Liar. Dramatic. I know N won't be ready for things like these.

"How about some other game?" he winked at me.

"Which one?" I frowned.

"PKG" he said in English letters, I asked what? He slapped his forehead lightly in frustration, "Paper Kissing Game" he said in English.

I swatted his arm but he giggled. "I'll teach you" he smiled mischievously.

"Teach me what? How to be shameless?" I threw tantrums on him.

"Well, if you see it as a game? There's no need of blushing. But, if you're thinking about something else? I don't know!" He looked at me, with a cheesy look.

"Wanna die?" I warned.

"Ah, its just an effing game, you know?"

"Its just an Eff, for me."

"Leo!"

"Hakyeon!"

"Leo!" he yelled.

"Hakyeon!" I yelled back.

"Okay. Let's have a high note battle then?"

"Why not? But, your throat maybe paining a little, right?", I chuckled.

"Ah, yes, just now I've noticed it." He said a pure lie.

"Liar."

"PKG"

"Stupid."

"PKG"

"Go away!"

"PKG"

I went out of patience and kicked his waist, he started laughing. Rubbed his waist as a gesture.

"Seriously, I'm gonna kill ya, for pissing me off. And this time I'll sue the MC for keeping such games in a public show." I yelled and N ran out of the room, laughing.

I ran behind him, pushed Hongbin away, who came in my way. "Sorry", I said in a hurry for spilling milk on his hair, which he had in his hand.

"I don't know how many hours I need to bath, to get rid of the milk smell!" Hongbin sobbed. Hyuk sniffed Hongbin's head and made a weird face, "Ew, its awful." He teased Hongbin.

Ken yelled "Shut up, Hyukkie!" Hyuk laughed louder. "You better start from now!" Ravi chuckled.

"You don't advice about wash up", Hongbin teased Ravi. Ravi pursed his lips.

"Hakyeon, come here? Its all because of you." I yelled to the one, who has covered himself into the curtains.

"Say yes to PKG", he insisted. "You....!" I was pissed for real.

"Well, darling, I'm the main MC."
He said and stood in front of me.

"What on earth?" I frowned.

"Well baby, even I didn't thought of PKG. Its just a talk show. I mean it will have some 60 secs game, Rapid fire, in which you'll fail of course and etc., no physical games. But now I think I should suggest PKG." He laughed so hard.

"What is PKG? It sounds like Ottokhaji" Ken asked.

"Paper Kissing Game." N said. I rolled my eyes.