Chapter Fourteen

Sometimes you just want to spend time with yourself, but at the same time you want to share those random and continuous thoughts to someone.

Like, you are just bored of listening to your inner voice, you want to hear it on your own voice.

But, you don't actually like doing it. You may talk to a toy or write it down. I was having a same situation and I'd chosen to write, as usual.

I stretched my hand and reached to my diary, a new one. I won't write negative things and that was my promise to N.

I quickly started scribbling down my feelings.

After emptying your mind, it feels refreshed and I want to play with my members, literally means, want to do pranks or something.

I heard a knock on my door, it was very strange, nobody ever knocks my door until and unless it was locked from inside. I said "Come in".

N entered the room with a smile and I frowned. Two people followed him and one had a camera on his shoulder. Oh I'd understood!

I faked a smile with a "hi", bowed. N sat beside me, "Leo bro, what you were doing?" smiled to the camera.

"Nothing much"

"Leo said he has written something for starlights and he will post it on our website". N said looking at me and camera, simultaneously.

"Me?"

N pulled his eyebrows together and whispered "You only told me".
"Ah! Yeah, I've written a letter for my starlights".

"You wanna say something about it?"

"Its a few hours secret. I will post it soon".

"Wow. Starlights must be excited just like me. Because even I don't what he has written. Okay, Leo must be tired so let him take rest. Leo say bye to the fans".

"Bye. Take care".

N took them out of the room and smiled. I winked at him for saving me, from the camera thing.

They must be interviewing my members.

I texted N 'They went back?', after twenty minutes. But N gave me a blank message. It means that they were still talking to my members and not to disrespect them, N silently sent a blank message.

Finally he texted 'Come out' and I went to the hall.

"Do we have the word 'privacy' in our celebrity dictionary?" I asked.

"Bro! Now don't get me started on that!" N said.

"You look so frustrated?" I asked.

"This channel recently produced one of my interview and they beeped once, in my whole video. People thought I used a swear word. But, I swear I didn't used anything such! For that one beep? I need to answer thousand people! Pathetic". N scowled.

"So what? What if we actually used a swear word? We're not kids!" Hongbin growled.

"Whoa, Binnie, calm down". Ravi grabbed Hongbin's wrist, but he shrugged it.

"One person in our group, can't do such". N grinned.

"Outside people are pathetic to you guys, but for me? My brothers are! Stop treating me like a kid, then I'll start acting like a real kid and you're gonna regret it". Hyuk squealed.

"Shut up!" Ken shouted back.

"Guys, why you all are so frustrated? While I was thinking about playing a game?" I said in a low tone.