Chapter One

My eyes flew open, horror-struck. I was suffocating, palms sweaty. I stared at the plain ceiling of my room and breaths came faster as every scene danced before my eyes. It took a whole minute for me to become aware of reality.

I turned my head to a small light, that showed N's sleeping face. I had no idea about the rare moonlight, being an occasional visitor.

I wiped the sweat beads from my forehead and decided to get out of the room. When I tried to get up, I felt a firm grip on my wrist, I'd understood it must be Ken. I sighed.

I tried my best to free my wrist from his grip without disturbing his sleep. But when I pulled my hand free, he whined feebly and rolled to other side, facing N. He was still in his deep sleep. I felt relief flooding through me.

Finally I came out of the room and looked at the clock, it read 5:30 am. I sighed. The nightmare was so realistic and almost took my breath away!

I saw the world is crumbling under my feet and it reminded me of Macbeth. Suddenly I remembered, Hyuk was the one talking about that play. I didn't expect to dream about it.

Instead of going back to bed, I decided to go for a morning walk. 5:30 wasn't too early.

A past memory flashed before my eyes and it gave nostalgia. I became conscious and wrote a note. Pasted on the dining table, since, my members would approach here, in the morning.

I am going out for a walk. I'll be back in an hour or so.

Was the note, I left for my members.

                      ________

After spending a precious hour in the park, when I entered the dorm, I heard my name.

"When you'll learn some manners?" N growled. I felt bad and when I noticed that my note was under the table. It made sense. Nobody noticed it.

I sighed and went to take a bath, without giving any explanations. "Hey---" N yelled at my back but it was too late to get my attention.

A hot bath was more relaxing but when I closed my eyes, I saw the ground grumbling thing. It was stupid of me to get paranoid over a dream. I even felt little afraid of being alone.

I quickly finished the bath and wore a plain white tee, on that Ken made a sketch of Donald Duck, when I was sad once. Gray pants, since no plans of going out and I'm not N.

I rushed towards the kitchen, to calm my growling stomach and I know it must be the same with my members. I tried to ignore curious eyes, scared of the morning incident. I hate giving explanations.

After the breakfast, I decided to do dishes. Ken approached me to help. I said nothing.

"Do you have a schedule?" N questioned me and I shook my head "No". "Anyone else?" he asked to everyone. "I do, modelling" Hongbin raised his hand like a school kid. N made a face and I know what that meant.

Everyone else left us alone and I thought of talking to Ken about my dream. He felt my glare on his skin and looked at me with curious eyes, "What?" he asked and smiled a little. I tried to open my mouth but I heard 'Beautiful Liar' playing at the lounge.

The plate in my hand slipped unknowingly but Ken saved it from breaking. "Careful," he almost screamed. But I'd already taken my steps towards the living room, where my song was playing.

I stood behind the couch, staring at the screen, where Hyuk was lying leisurely. For a second, my mind stopped working.

"You scared me!", Hyuk got my attention and I looked at him. "Fascinated by your own beauty? You look great in this video but I wish it wasn't a sad song, as it's the first album by LR. Don't you feel the same?"

I said nothing. I stared blankly at him. "No," I heard Ravi's voice behind me. He stood beside me and said, "I don't regret, since I'm a cold guy." He laughed at his own joke. "I asked Leo" Hyuk said, showing little irritation openly.

"Well, I am Leo's mind, in this song. If you remember! So, I answered on the behalf of him." Ravi nudged me, teasingly. I seriously didn't like the joke and 'I do feel the same,' should be the right answer!

I ignored them and walked away without a word. When I reached the bedroom, I found N half asleep with papers in his hand. I tried to pull them away and he started speaking "I'm not sleeping, no, I am not sleeping" without opening his eyes.

I didn't ask him anything, though. "You better take rest" I said, messing his hair playfully with my fingers. "No" his eyes flew open.

He rubbed his eyes, "I still have so many scripts to study and to memorize the things. MC'ing is hard." He whined. He already looked exhausted.

I lifted his weightless body into my arms and put him on the bed, playfully. "You can take a nap, I know you got less sleep last night, because you came late" I suggested.

"Leo," he grabbed my hand. I tilted my head "Hmm?" I asked. "You look cute, when you do sweet things." N said flashing an EarToEar smile. Is it such a rare thing on earth? That's how Ravi concluded me as a cold guy a few minutes ago? I asked myself. I felt irritated.

"You better sleep now," I replied coldly. He tried to know where I was heading to, but I ignored him.

I approached Ravi's room with a belief that he'll have work for me. To anyone who was entering his room. Cleaning. To my surprise, it was very clean. 'Hyuk' I reminded myself.

The bed was made perfectly and very inviting, I decided to take a nap. Since, I woke up early and I wanted to get rid of that uneasiness. A sleep without dreams, would do.

This was the reason I wear that cold guy skin over me, just because I made myself an image that never fades out!