Chapter Fifteen

Hyuk hugged me, "N bro....N bro... Where is he?" He stammered in between his cry. He was so afraid. I hugged him tight, "Bro will find him" I said, stroking his hair gently.

"What you're gonna do?" Ken asked.

"I don't know, anything. Anything to see N". I felt warm tears trickling down my neck.

"I will come with you", Ken said.

"No, what if he returns to the dorm? And you can't leave Hyuk alone, he's so frightened". I advised.

"Hmmm", he just hummed.

"Where is Ravi and Hongbin?" I asked.

"Even they ain't know where are they!" Hyuk said. I felt his warm breath against my chest.

"Okay, I will be back", I freed Hyuk from my grip and reached the bus stop.

Why does he ditched the car and took the bus? Hyuk and Hongbin are those stupid kids sometimes chooses bus to remember their school days.

Lot of questions on my mind. I started asking people did they saw N, in any bus. And finally a girl said the place where he went. I don't know why he went there. But I took the same bus and reached where that girl told me to.

She was with me and I asked her "From here, in which direction he went?" She said "Well, until the bus started again he was standing in the same place, so I don't know because I was in the bus".

"He must be waiting for someone then!" I said. She nodded. I bowed to her "Thank you, now you can go" and saw the bus fading from my eyes.

I understood nothing.

I was standing like a fool in the middle of the road.

Then, I started asking the people around and many of them don't know what is vixx! So, I need to show N's pic. No use.

One woman said "Hakyeon? I like him I love vixx. Well, this afternoon I saw him here".

"Where?", I asked.

"I even got an autograph from him and he said he was going inside the village" she said.

"Village?" I frowned.

"This is a village if you ain't know?" she said.

I looked around and saw the name board. "Ah, yeah", I nodded.
"Ummm, if you're new, let me take you there" she offered. "That would be great" I said. Bowed to her. She bowed to me.

We walked for twenty minutes but still she hasn't said anything. I was following her silently.

"Here's the place" she turned towards me "Is he missing?" her voice cracked. I nodded trying not to cry.

She looked so sad but said nothing.

"I have something to say", she said. "Yes, please", I asked.

"There is a house, where a company agent lives. Since, you guys are working for a company just like theirs" she was saying something but I interrupted "You mean music company?"

"Yes", she nodded. "Great, where is it?" I asked. She pulled my hand and walked forward. I had no choice rather than following her.

After walking a few distance she pointed a house and I thanked her for helping. She went to mind her own work.

I walked towards the house with lot of questions in mind.

At a distance I saw someone running towards me. I was afraid, whether I should run away or to figure out who was? It was quite dark, cause it was early morning around 3am.