Chapter Eleven

I entered the dorm with Ken and everybody looked curious, in the dining table. It was breakfast time, but you can say it was brunch for VIXX.

"Where you were?", Hongbin asked Ken. Ken said nothing because of the cheese stuffed into his mouth by Hyuk.

He took the seat beside Ravi and I took the seat beside Hongbin. Hyuk took a piece of cheese to my lips, I denied to take into my mouth instead I used my fingers.

I shoved the cheese between the bread slices, to make an instant sandwich, it was quite raw.

Ken smiled at me and I smiled back.

N looked at me and Ken, but asked nothing.

A few hours later, Hongbin got a call from the drama set and the director apologized to him. Just like Ken and N got their roles back, after that staff resigned his job.

N looked so excited and kept asking how I fixed it?

I kept my hand on his shoulder, "I did it!" I smiled.

Hongbin again repeated the same question, "How bro?"

Before I could say anything, Ken said "Heroisms are done in the silence. Not every heroism need to be explained. Just the results may be enjoyed". I nodded with a smile inside my heart.

"Too much of preachings, in VIXX's dorm. I can't take it in the morning! Just kidding. I agree with you, bro" Ravi said.

Few days later, Ken turned the TV on and called everyone to watch something, which he felt it was important.

I saw my own clipping from the set of "Life On The Other End".

My speech was like this:

"I would like to tell a story that would probably give you a piece of valuable advice, about which many of us are kept in the dark. Okay, let's take the title of the set, 'Life On The Other End', hmm. It resembles that everything has two sides".

"The story is between two men, friends, gets into an argument about life. Person one speaks about his hardships and failures. He says how much it hurts to be a failure. Even though he worked hard, he couldn't reach the excellency".

"He questions his friend 'What you'll say now? What will be your reaction after listening to my miserable life? Tell me?' he almost yelled at his friend who always said 'This is not the end, life goes on, I'm with you' kinda stuffs".

"His friend replied, 'I love you' for which the cynic frowned 'What?' his friend nodded. 'I'd say I love you. You know what it means?' The cynic shook his head. His friend smiled, 'You'll love someone when they don't have any flaws of being a human. I love you cause I can't see anything wrong with you'. The cynic frowned again".

"What he was trying to say is that, if you love yourself, you'll never fail. If your beloved one is in danger, you don't care about your abilities and disabilities. Cause you don't have the time to list out, your fears and courage. You will bring out your courage and brilliancy. You will succeed. Trust me".

"Because you love them and you can't see them getting hurt. So, if you love yourself? You will never think about your plus and minus. You will do it anyway and trust me, you'll succeed!"

"You know who preached me this? My members. They never took time for personal teaching or something. I've learned by observing them. They'd helped me come over many obstacles, I'd concluded it like this".

"I feel pity on those people, who has lost their precious idols. Ye people dumped my members just because of a lame reason. But, let me tell you, the loss is yours. You ain't know how much capable they are!"

"And yes, its my short story. I came here to apologize on behalf of N, even though, he'd apologized for that, already. But since, I was being the reason so I made a personal visit".

"Poker face isn't bad, your emotions need not to be loud, always".
__________

"I never thought it will be aired", I said to Ken.

"I thought the same and coincidentally I caught this on television". Ken nodded.

"Can someone explain me too?" N asked.

"Well, bro. When Leo and I went to your drama shooting set, again they made comments on us. But, we heard them wanting a good writer to give an inspirational speech. Through which they could write good dialogs for the next scene. Surprisingly, Leo bro spoke all these".

"And that's how we're called back to our work?" Hongbin's eyes wide open.

"Hmm", Ken hummed.

"Oh god, Leo bro is just.... Just amazing. The best part is, he's being open with his awesomeness". Hongbin smiled.

"Leo bro! Leo bro!" Baby Hyuk started chanting my name and others joined him. I requested them to stop it.

"Like we give hi fi's or hugs, to our fans one by one. We should hug Leo like that. He's a star among us". Ravi grinned.

"What? No", I denied.

"No, no, not just hug. Kiss his cheek". Hyuk squealed.

"On his forehead", N said.

"No on... " Ken glanced at me and laughed.

I kicked him. Not playfully. But he started laughing and also others.

I tried to get away from the situation but N back hugged me," We're just kidding!"