Captured In A Dead City

*Kyle's POV*
We walked and walked, but we didn't talk, we both had nothing to say about what happened yesterday, it wasn't awesome or anything, and we had already gone over every subject we could. We finally reached the end of the forest, there was a highway, we waited about 10 mins just in case a car passed by, but no car did. And so we reached the city, covered with skyscrapers, shops and a few houses, this town seemed so empty, and dead. "So... Are we looking for something?" I asked. "Not sure, we should try to find a car, maybe food, we'll probably be running out of it soon, and if someone's around, maybe they'll know how we could get there faster" Answered Blake. "You search the East side of town, I'll search the West side, let's meet up at the entrance of that skyscraper at sunset" He added as he pointed towards the tallest building. "Yeah sure, see ya later" I said as I waved goodbye.
-
*Blake's POV*
I first visited a parking lot, I looked through all four floors but nothing, looked like everyone decided to leave with their car. I passed by a Subway, looking for food, but once again, nothing. How was it all gone so fast, it didn't feel right to me but I guess that's how it was. I was just hoping we wouldn't search this city to get nothing out of it. I went through almost every house and store, but no car nor any food took place. I started to get impatient, why wasn't there anything useful around? It was about 7 o-clock, when I started making my way back to the meet point. I walked by a car, when I noticed it in the distance, I stopped. I advanced slowly towards it pulling my daggers out, we had guns but I didn't want to use them. As I was about 5 meters from it, three guys came out from behind and pointed me with guns. "Don't dare do anything stupid, we have guns, and there are many more behind you" Said one of them. I turned around, not making any brutal movements, and I saw four other guys just standing there, waiting for me to try to attack them. "Danny, take his bag, and all his weapons" Said another. He approched, I knew I coudn't do anything otherwise they'd shoot me. "Guys! Look at this, he has a bunch of stuff and he has food!" Danny said. "I see you came prepared, I guess you were just outnumbered".
-
*Kyle's POV*
The sunset had already passed, Blake never came, obviously, something happenned. I didn't find anything useful on my part of the town, I had a bag of food but that was all, it was still needed though. I went looking for Blake, when I heard someone scream. I ran towards where I thought I heard the scream, but he wasn't there. I tried climbing on a store, to see farther, but still no one. Was he inside a building? Because I sure couldn't find him. I finally decided to go back to the skyscraper in case he just got there late. But as I walked, I heard the scream again, but from real close, like a block far from where I was. I made sure every corner I turned, that there was no one. As I did exactly that, I saw Blake, he was held by two guys and one of them was whipping him, that was where the scream was coming from.
-
*Narrator's POV*
You silently climbed up a building from where you could see everything, and you crowled to the side of the roof. The organisation of the group was really well done, two guys guarded each on different rooftops to see if anyone was coming, two were on the ground in case they saw people hiding away behind walls, two of them held Blake and the last one, the probable leader, was the one with the whip. They were about seven, but their separations made it easier for you. You took out your daggers and headed for the first one on a rooftop, you came behind him, blocked his mouth and cut his throat, you did the same for the other one, the others didn't seem to notice. So for the ones on the ground, you threw a rock from the roof which made him go towards it, and so you jumped on him and killed him. The fourth one went to see where the one you killed was, and he entered the same trap, it ended up with you killing him too. Now for the last ones, you had to be precise and sure about everything you were about to do. You headed towards them, you shot both that were holding Blake's arms in the head. You did the same for the leader but you missed, so then you shot him in the stomach twice, but he was still up. You dropped your gun since it had not bullets left, the leader took off his jacket and underneath was a bulletproof vest. He pulled out his sword and you pulled out two long daggers. The fight went on for minutes, he skipped every hit you tried to throw at him and you blocked when he attacked. It never ended until the leader was close to cutting you open with his sword when he suddenly got pierced by a sword himself, Blake killed him. "Sorry I had to take the fun out of it, Kyle, but I had to get revenge on that bastard, you still did get your hands full of blood after killing all these guys" Said Blake. "Nah it's alright, and yeah I guess so..." Kyle said. "So did you find anything?" Asked Blake. "Bag of food, nothing more" Kyle answered. "Yeah I didn't find much either, anyways atleast we have a car, we'll get there in about a day". You both packed back up again and hit the road with the car the group had. These days, a lot of things happened, but atleast you two knew you could trust eachother, that was the only thing that was important.
---------------------------------
Hey guys! So I hope you liked this part, another may come out tomorrow but nothing's sure, anyways if you ever have a suggestion leave it in the comments below :)