~That's a whole lotta lace~

“How on earth did I let you talk me into this?” Tristin sighed as Sam passed him yet another dress for me to try on.

“Oh stop being a baby, you get to see your woman strut her stuff in these sexy dresses,” Sam smiled wiggling her eyebrows. I looked at Trisin nervously.

“Do you really think this is a good idea?” Tristin asked softly.

“Sure it is,” Sam smiled shoving yet another dress into his arms.

“I kind of agree,” I sighed. “I really do not want to run into the Barbie twins at the school dance. Can't we just have a movie night or something?” I asked hopefully.

“No, no, no,” Sam breathed. “We will not let some plastic Barbie wannabe's ruin our fun. Now please go try the damn dresses on.”

“Fine,” I shrugged pulling the dresses into a changing room.

“Don't forget to give us a little show,” Sam sang making me roll my eyes. This dance was going to be hell. Truthfully I really wasn't in the mood to go anymore. Maybe my baby belly would grow too much and my dress would no longer fit. Hey a girl could hope couldn't she? I ended up humoring Sam and tried on all the overly fancy dresses she had chosen for me. In the end she talked me into this baby blue dress with a large silver snowflake looking design on it. It was actually pretty cute and would conceal my baby belly even if I grew a little more in the next few weeks.

“I can't wait until the summer,” Tristin sighed as I paid for my dress and a pair of silver flats to go with it.

“Why?” I asked looking at him like he had eight heads.

“Cause then we can spend more time together,” he smiled making me roll my eyes.

“He means he can see you in a bathing suit,” Sam giggled.

“Why? I'll have a huge baby belly,” I asked surprised.

“And I bet you'll rock the soon to be mom look,” Sam smiled. “You're going to be so darn cute.”

“Yeah but we only will have our senior year left then we can get on with our lives,” Tristin added.

“Are you even going to school next year?” Sam asked as we walked out to Tristin's car.

“I don't know yet, I'm going to miss like half of our first semester with the babies due date and all,” I sighed. Maybe I'd finish school on line.

“You can do adult ed,” Sam suggested.

“I was hoping to graduate with all of you,” I pouted.

“Ah don't feel that bad you'll probably be done before all of us,” Sam said softly.

“It's just depressing,” I sighed.

“You won't say that when you have a cute little baby to keep you occupied,” Sam said putting her bags into the back seat.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Ok lighter note what time did you all want to meet before the dance?” Sam asked looking at both Tristin and me.

“You choose,” Tristin smiled turning the car on.

“Ok is five ok Elyannah? The boys can pick us up at 6:30 gives us time to get ready and have some girl time?”

“Yeah sure that sounds good,” I nodded.

“Yay,” Sam squealed clapping her hands. “I think you should wear your hair down show off those gorgeous curls.”