~Bump~

I paced around my room after my so called date with Paul. I never actually did get my food because Paul never came outside to take me home and Tristin insisted he should be the one to take me home. Tristin begged me for my forgiveness the entire way to my house. So I guess the plan worked. I just hoped he wouldn't get cold feet again.

So here I am alone in my room with just my thoughts to keep me company. Should I really take home back? Can I actually trust that he will stick around? Could I live with with myself if my choice was no? all those questions floated around in my head making it hurt.

** 3 weeks later **

I looked at myself in the mirror turning sideways to get a better look at my tiny baby belly. I was really starting to show. I pulled on a pair of jeans hissing as I tried to do them up. Damn another pair down. I needed new clothes and fast. I pulled on a pair of track pants and a tank top pulling a loose t-shirt over top. People were going to start noticing and I was going to be branded with the name slut or hoe. I sighed to myself as I slowly walked downstairs to my fathers office.

"Dad?" I called peeking inside.

"Yeah baby doll?" He answered not even taking his eyes off of his computer screen.

"I need you to take me shopping," I whispered plopping down in a plush leather chair.

"What for?" he smiled looking at me for the first time since I came into the room.

"I need clothes that fit."

"How far along are you again?" That was a good question with everything that has been going on It completely slipped my mind.

"Umm.." I thought to myself. " I'm 12 weeks I think."

"Kathrine will take you shopping," He smiled.

"But dad I..."

"Please you two need some bonding time."

"Fine."

"I'll give her a call now. You two can have a ladies day." Fantastic. An entire day stuck with Kathrine. She didn't even want me to keep the baby. Add in the fact that I still didn't know what was going to happen between me and Tristin and you had Elaynnah the human stress ball. An hour later I was sitting quietly in the front seat of Kathrines car as she drove us to the mall.

"Well while we are out we can look into a maid of honour dress for you aswell," Kathrine smiled warmly at me.

"I'm going to look like a blimp at your wedding," I sighed.

"You'll have the pregnancy glow Elaynnah you'll be stunning," she winked as she pulled into a parking spot. "We have a lot to do in the next few months. Wedding new baby it's going to be so much fun," She said happily.

"If you say so," I shrugged.

"Elaynnah I know I will never replace your mother but I can still be your friend," Kathrine added softly.

"Ok," I sighed. I knew I wasn't going to get out of this without agreeing to it. Not to mention I did promise my father I would try to get to know Kathrine better.

"Great," She smiled clapping her hands. "Where to first Clothes, than dresses maybe a quick stop to Babies R Us?"

"Clothes," I blurted out quickly.

"Clothes it is then," she winked getting out of the car.

We made our way through the mall to this tiny shop called 'soon to be'. A few women in their mid twenties were skimming through the racks and a smaller older woman stood behind the till. As soon as we stepped into the shop the sales woman pounced on us.

"Hi welcome to Soon to be can I help you with anything?" she smiled at Kathrine.

"Yes we are looking for some new clothes for my soon to be daughter," Kathrine smiled looking at me affectionately so I let the daughter thing slide.

"I think you are in the wrong place," the woman said scrunching up her nose when she finally noticed me. "This is a maternity store you might have better luck with Urban Planet  or forever 21 down the hall."

"No we are in the right place," Kathrine snapped at the woman. "I think we can manage on our own though," She added pulling me away from the sales woman. Maybe Kathrine wasn't so bad after all. "Nosy old bag," Kathrine muttered under her breath as we started looking through a rack. That comment alone made me start giggling.

All in all our shopping day went by really well. Kathrine and I got along quite well and by the end of our trip her car was loaded up with bags from Soon to be, and Babies R us. Let's just say the woman had a shopping problem. We even found a cute dress for me to wear to the wedding. I hated to admit it but I actually enjoyed spending the day with Kathrine.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys I know this is short I promise I will update again soon.

Let me know what you think of the new cover.

Also Remember to Vote, Comment and Follow

Malliecat XO