~The Cats out of the bag~

My heart literally stopped when I saw the little pink plus sign. I was going to be a mom. Bye bye college I sighed to myself. My father was going to be pissed. A knock at the door made me jump slightly.

“Elaynnah?” Sam's voice called. Shit I forgot she was still here. I slowly opened the door. “So?” I just held up the plastic stick showing her the bright pink plus sign. “Oh my god. What are you going to do?” She breathed. Thank you caption obvious.

“I don't know,” I sighed sinking to the bathroom floor.

“Are you going to keep it?” She asked sitting down beside me.

“Yeah I think so,” I smiled. With that she hugged me. I felt tears start to run down my cheeks.

“Tristin is going to be so happy,” She smiled pulling back slightly.

“I hope so.”

“He will trust me,” she gushed. “Lets watch a movie or something ok mommy?” She smiled. “You know have a little girl time.” I nodded as she helped me up off the floor. Sam really was a great friend.

***

My father scared the crap out of both Sam and me when he got home. I guess we were so into the movie we didn't notice him until he was right behind us.

“Oh my god dad,” I half yelled at him.

“Hey kiddo who's your friend?” he asked looking over at Sam. I smiled slightly as his eyes grew slightly larger as he took her appearance in.

“Dad this is Sam, Sam my dad.”

“Nice to meet you Mr. Taylor,” Sam smiled warmly at him.

“Likewise,” my father breathed,

“I should get home before my parents start to worry about me. I hope you feel better Elaynnah,” Sam gushed as she stood up.

“Thanks,” I smiled dodging the confused looks from my father.

“See you later Chickadee,” she winked.

“Bye Sam.” With that I was alone with my father.

“Kathrine is coming over for dinner,” my father smiled clearly changing the subject.

“Dad I'm not feeling well,” I sighed softly. Hoping maybe I would get off the hook. Not so much unfortunately.