~ Another year gone ~

"I'll be passing out your exams now, You will have two hours to complete them," Miss Stewart smiled as she passed around the papers. When she got to me she gave me a concerned look before moving on making me completely nervous.

This was my last exam of the year and I couldn't be happier about it. Two more hours and then grade eleven would be behind me forever. I sighed contently before my mind wandered back to Miss Stewart's look making all my nerves go crazy.

"Your two hours begins now. Use your time wisely and no talking," Miss Stewart announced.

** 2 hours later **

I sighed in relief as I placed my finished exam on Miss Stewart's desk. 'That's it I'm finally done' I thought to myself happily. The exam was a breeze, I knew it would be. I smiled in triumph as I made my way to the door.

"Elaynnah can I speak with you for a moment?" Miss Stewart's voice chimed just as I reached the doorway.

"Yeah, ok," I squeaked slightly confused. Did I do something wrong? I slowly made my way back to her desk and waited for the last few of my classmates to leave the room. Tristin gave me a quick smiled before he finally left the room. Miss Stewart closed the door behind him before turning back to me with that same worried expression on her face from before.

"Elaynnah," she sighed sitting back in her chair.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked nervously. 

"No,no I was just concerned. your mark has dropped quite a bit since you started spending time with Mr. Richards and his friends. Your mind seems to be elsewhere in class. I just hope you wont let your social life get in the way of your education and if you need to talk about anything my door is always open." 

"Yeah no school comes first," I smiled back at her.

"Is there anything you want to talk about?" She asked sweetly her eyes quickly glancing at my tummy.

"No, thank you though," I answered taking a step back.

"Ok, have a safe and fun Summer," she smiled at me warmly.

"Yeah thanks you too," I breathed before turning to leave. Ok that was slightly weird. I shook my head as soon as I was out in the hallway to clear my mind.

"Hey babe what took you so long?" Tristin's voice asked as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Miss Stewart thinks you're a bad influence on me," I giggled as he kissed my neck playfully.

"I'm the worst," he breathed nipping just beneath my ear.

"You're not fooling anyone Tristin you're a big old teddy bear."

"I'm your teddy bear," he whispered. His warm breath sending chills down my spine.

"I guess I'm the luckiest girl in  school," I smiled as my heart pounded against my chest.

"The luckiest," he whispered again this time giving me goosebumps.

"Oh my god!" I gasped softly.

"What? Baby are you ok?" Tristin asked frantically.

"The baby it moved," I whispered.

"Really?" he asked softly. I nodded my head in response as a huge smile spread across my face. "That's great," he breathed spinning me around to face him. His lips met mine in a slow passionate kiss making my heart race like crazy. I wrapped my arms around his neck s he leaned me against the lockers kissing me fervently.

"Tristin. We should go," I panted as he pulled away to kiss the base of my neck.

"Yeah Sam's expecting us," he breathed before his lips once again found mine.

"Wouldn't want to keep her waiting," I answered against his lips.

"True, the girl is crazy," he laughed as he took my hand leading me towards his car.

*    *    *

"What took you two so long?" Sam breathed angrily as soon as she opened the door.

"Sorry Sam Miss Stewart kept me late," I apologized.

"It's fine," she huffed stepping aside to let us inside.

"So I was hoping we could all go to down to the beach tomorrow," Tristin said shooting us his sexy, perfect, bad boy smiled.

"Oh my god yes," Sam breathed, her big blue eyes almost popping out of her head.

I looked around the room nervously. Everyone seemed to be thrilled about the idea except me. One I didn't have a bathing suit, at least no one that would fit and there was no way I was wearing any of my bikini's. Two people would really know that I'm pregnant bathing suits left very little to the imagination, and three I didn't have a bathing suit. Yeah ok points one and three are the same but they seemed quite important at least they were to me.

"You ok chickadee?" Sam's voice sang sweetly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I don't have anything to wear to the beach," I whispered.

"Easy fix," she winked at me. "Boys we need to go to the mall," Sam smiled making me roll my eyes. That wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I honestly was hoping to get out of going all together.

"Sweet," Jake breathed. "We need to pick up some beach stuff anyways. Pollywog here still needs water wings," he laughed.

"I do not," Paul snapped throwing a pillow at Jake.

"Whatever man it's nothing to be ashamed of," Jake laughed falling to the ground as Paul gave him a death glare.

"Can we go before they close?" Sam interrupted.

Twenty minutes later Sam and I were scouring the racks for a bathing suit that would look cute, somewhat sexy and still fit my baby belly and not look like it was made for a thirty year old. I was beginning to loose hope as I shoved yet another skimpy string bikini to the side.

"This is useless," I hissed.

"We'll find something," Sam assured me as two older ladies gave us a dirty look.

"It was easier finding a formal dress," I sighed.

"What about this one?" Sam asked holding up a hideous brightly coloured thing. It looked like a clown barfed on it and a hippy stole it and added bedazzling to it.

"Do I look like and eighty year old clown?" I frowned at her.

"Ok,ok how about this one?" she asked holding up a halter style tankini that flowed nicely in the mid section. The beaded ties gave it a slightly exotic sexy look. It was absolutely perfect.

"Oh wow. That's perfect Sam," I gused hugging her tightly.

"Thank god," She smiled shoving the suit into my arms. "I don't know why you want to hide your baby bump anyway. Its adorable Elaynnah," she smiled making another older woman make a tisk sound at us.

"Yeah if I wasn't in highschool maybe," I sighed. "You see how people look at me like I'm some little tramp who can't keep her legs closed."

"Who cares what others think anyways? Its not worth it Elaynnah you can't keep everyone happy so maybe you just need to focus on you."

"I know I just don't want the dirty looks you know," I shrugged.

"I guess."

The rest of the day flew by quickly. I ended up with two suits the green tankini and a blue polka dot vintage style dress suit. Sam ended up getting a few bikinis and a new beach towel and umbrella. The guys on the other hand were all geared up with water guns and squishy sponge ball things. Apparently they had an all out water war planned for tomorrow.

"You're dead tomorrow little Pollywog," Jake taunted Paul making Tristin roll his eyes. God I hope I have a girl.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys sorry this took so long I hope you enjoy this chapter though. Also this has not been edited yet so please mind any mistakes I will have them fixed as soon as possible.

Please remember the follow, vote and comment if you like this story so far.

XO Malliecat