Bedroom Scars

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a million years! I've been so busy with school, and I just didn't have time to update. School is over now, so I hope I can update more frequently than I do. I can't believe I have 9,000 reads, that is incredible! Okay, ily guys so much.

-Andrea

-Haley's P.O.V-

Harry took the room key out of his pocket and practically shoved it in the key hole. Before I could blink he was already in the room, pulling me by my hand

"How lovely," I said eyeballing the king-sized bed. Harry pulled me in by my waist so there was no space between us."You're lovely," he smirked as he embraced me in his strong arms.

He lifted my chin closer to his face and left a sweet kiss on my lips. "You're so beautiful," he said before putting his lips on mine once again. I smiled before we moved closer to the bed.

Harry sat on the edge of the bed as I sat on his lap and straddled his waist. Our lips automatically knew which ways to move. Harry moved from my lips to my neck and left soft wet kisses near my collarbones. He moved his hands down to my thighs. His hands were so massive. I loved them. 

"You must be good with your hands," I mumbled quietly to myself. 

I could feel Harry's smile as he left a wet trail of kisses down my neck. I didn't know he would hear that. I slowly pushed Harry down so that he was lying on the bed, knees on either side of his torso. I moved my hands slowly up his chest, his rising shirt revealing his toned muscles. 

There weren't many words exchanged between us except for the few mutters under our breathes. He traced down to my hips with his long fingers and flipped us over. Harry was in charge of what happens now. 

This all seemed kind of new to me. I had a relationship with only one other guy before, but we never really did this. 

Harry sat up and pulled his shirt off completely, revealing a smirk. He leaned back in and kissed every inch of my neck. I entangled all of my fingers in his hair. He reached for the top of my shirt, but hesitated a little. I gave him a nod as giving him permission to remove the top half of my clothing. 

-Harry's P.O.V-

This moment with Haley seemed so right. Her hands were moving up and down on my back. Her figure seemed so small under me. I was afraid I was going to crush her with my larger body. I loved when she ran her fingers through my hair. 

I pressed my lips against hers. They were extremely soft and warm. I brought my head up to gaze into her eyes. She caressed the left side of my face with her small hand. I smiled down at the figure below me. She shyly smiled back at me. I softly kissed her lips once more before laying next to her, side by side. 

I moved my right arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me, minimizing the space between us. Her warm back pressed against my cool chest. I left kisses on her bare back around her shoulders. With my free hand, I ran my fingers through her long, soft brown hair. I traced my fingers of my right hand up and down her side. She let out a quiet "Ow," as I touched the skin near her hip. 

I quickly poked my head up from the pillow to see what had hurt Haley. "Sorry, it's where I had my surgery. It still hurts a bit," she said giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. I didn't want to cause Haley any pain. I moved my head down to her lower right side and softly kissed around the area. 

I slid back up next to Haley. I moved her hair aside and leaned in to slowly kiss her now revealing neck. I noticed a small area of her neck felt smooth and squishy. I traced my finger over it. Haley flinched and moved her hair back. 

"What is that?" I asked cautiously. 

"I-It's nothing," she quickly spat out. 

"That didn't look like nothing," I sternly said sitting up on the bed. Her face turned into a frown and her eyes looked slightly watery. I caressed her shoulder. "You know you can tell me anything right babe?" I rubbed her cheek with my thumb. 

"I-I-It was my dad," she managed to get out. She couldn't even look up to face me. She was starting to sniffle. 

"What happened?" I stroked her hand.

"It was three years ago. He had been out drinking. He came home late and I was in the living room with my mom watching TV. He entered the door with an empty bottle of whatever he had been drinking earlier that night. He walked in the living room and started shouting curse words at my mom. She tried to get him to stop yelling, but he wouldn't. She told me to go upstairs, but I couldn't  just leave her down there alone with my drunken dad. His hand picked up the bottle he was holding and I immediately knew what he was going to do. I jumped in and tried to stop him from throwing the glass bottle at my mom. It fell on the back of my neck. It was like he quickly became sober when he realized what he did. My mom kicked him out of the house before rushing me to the emergency room and I haven't seen him since..." she finished, tears flowing out of her.

I pulled her in to hug her as tightly as I could and rubbed circles on her back with both my hands. "I'm so sorry that happened to you," I squeezed her tighter. I could feel her tears land on my shoulder. 

"Everything's gonna be okay. You got me," I kissed the side of her head.