Completely Unexpected

-Harry's P.O.V.-

"Ah! Harry stop that tickles!" I tickled Haley's sides. "Ha ha ha ha ha, Harry STOP or I'll pee my pants!" She lightly hit my arm and laughed even more. "Okay, okay I'll stop," I said stepping back from her. "So what exciting fun things are we gonna do today?" she said with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Well there is something I wanted to ask you-" she cut me off unknowingly. "I know what we could do!" her eyes widened. "I really want to go rock climbing or somewhere fun like that!" she said smiling one of her cute smiles. "Yeah that sounds fun but-" I tried to say. "OH! Maybe we can do something a little more simple. Like go-kart racing!" she said jumping up and down on the couch. 

"Haley! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to Australia with the boys and I! I yelled out to see if she would pay attention this time. Oh yeah, it definitely did. "Australia?" she said with a blank face. "Yes, you would be with us and we would only be there for about a week. What do ya say?" I grabbed her hand in mine. "Australia.." she repeated to herself quietly. 

"I don't know Harry.. I mean my aunt's still trying to do her best to get better. Sometimes Vanessa can't watch Molly when my aunt's working. I don't know if this is the best time for me to leave them. Of course I would absolutely LOVE to go with you guys, but I just don't know if I really should." she explained. "That's completely understandable," I kissed her forehead and smiled even though on the inside I was frowning. I would feel so much better if she was coming with me.

~~

-Haley's P.O.V.-

Bzz. Bzz. I took my phone out of my back pocket. New Message: From: Aunt Kaity. I clicked on the open button and started reading. 'Hey Hales, I was thinking about getting away with Molly for a few days, do you think Harry would mind if you stayed with him until then? x' Oh my gosh. This is like perfect. I quickly texted back, 'Yeah, not a problem, see you when I get home :).' 

 I got so excited and started jumping up and down on the couch. Harry looked at me like I was crazy and paused the movie that we were watching. "Everything alright love?" he asked with a confused look on his face. "You're not gonna believe this!" I said with a smile from ear to ear. "What is it?" he said even more confused. 

"I'm going to Australia with you guys!" I shouted out excitedly. "Really? That's wonderful!" Harry said now smiling as much as me. "I can't wait! When do we leave?" I asked now wanting to know every single thing about our trip. "Simon said we would be leaving soon. Today is Tuesday, so uh...tomorrow!" he said cheerfully.

"Tomorrow?!" I said loudly, "Oh my gosh! I need to go pack!" I jumped up from the couch and grabbed my purse. "Harry would you mind taking me to my aunt's house really quick?" I asked digging in my purse for some chap-stick. "Of course not love, let's go," he said grabbing my hand. A few seconds later we were out the door and getting in his car.

~~

-Liam's P.O.V.-

"Babe where do you want to go eat?" I asked Danielle while getting a shirt from my closet. "Hm, I'm not quite sure," she said walking out of the restroom with her blue shorts and a black tank top on. "I really wish you could come with us to Australia," I wrapped my arms around her small waist. "I wish I could go to babe," she said hugging me tightly.  

"Shall we go now?" I said gesturing my hand to the door. "We shall," she said laughing her cute laugh. 

~~

"Hm, I kind of want Italian food," I said as we drove around. "Okay, let's go to that cute little Italian restaurant, Joe's!" she said excitedly. "Mm, I really want some spaghetti!" I said thinking about all their food. "There it is," she said pointing to the right side.