I'll See You Soon

-Haley's P.O.V.-

I tried not to stare so much at Harry, but I just couldn't control myself. He just looked looked so perfect with his curly hair and his perfect face and his perfect smile. I didn't want him to notice that I was staring at him so much, so I turned my head to look out the window every so often. 

It was kind of silent for about 5 minutes, so I tried to start a conversation with Harry. I turned to face him and I saw that he was already looking in my direction. "Hey Harry," I started to say. "Yes?" he asked. I smiled at him then continued speaking, "I just want to say, that I really appreciate you helping me and everything, if you weren't there I probably wouldn't have known what to do." "Of course love, I'm glad I was there to help," he said smiling and looking into my eyes with those gorgeous green eyes of his. It was like he was looking into my soul. 

~~

I heard the taxi driver's GPS say 'arriving to destination'. It seemed like time had flew by. I really enjoyed the time that I had with Harry, I just wish it could've been a little longer. "We're here," he said with a loud sigh. "Something wrong?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face. "Oh there's nothing wrong, I'm just getting kind of tired," he said with a yawn. "You know you didn't have to come with me " I said with a little laugh. "Oh don't worry about me love, I just wanted to make sure you got here alright," he said with a bright smile. Aww, how courteous of him. 

"Let me get that door for you!" he said before getting out of the taxi and running over to my side. He opened the door and held out his hand. What a gentleman, I thought to myself while I put my hand in his. "You really didn't have to do that," I told him while walking to the trunk to get my bags out. "Don't worry, I got it," he said before I could at least attempt to get them out. "Thanks babe," I said to him. Waaaait, did I just call him babe? It seemed like no big deal because he just smiled, but my face went red like a tomato. 

He rolled my luggage to the door of my aunt's house and set them on the ground. "You've really been such a gentleman, thank you so much," I said while picking up my hand so I could ring the doorbell. "WAIT! Do you think you're free tomorrow?" he asked with a lively tone. "I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything really, why? You have something planned?" I replied now curious. "Um, not really a plan to do anything, just to come hang out with me and the boys, and erm if you want, we can take you to see things and places," he said kind of shyly. "Oh that would be lovely!" I exclaimed while I put my falling hair behind my ear. 

"Okay, it's a date, erm I mean.." he said quietly. "It's okay, I know what you mean," I said with a laugh while smiling at him. "Alright, well I have to get going now, so..I'll pick you up tomorrow?" he said sounding kind of nervous. "Yeah, just tell me when you're on your way!" I said as he was fixing to walk off. "Harry?" I started to say when he stopped and turned around. "Yeah, love?" he asked fully turned around now. 

I started walking towards him and he looked confused. I reached to where he was and threw my arms around him. "I just wanted to say a massive thank you again for tonight." I felt his arms slowly wrap around my back, "You're welcome," he whispered in my ear. "Oh and Harry, call me Hales," I said while I saw a smile forming upon his face. "Okay, see you soon Hales," he said with a gorgeous smile before turning back around and getting in the taxi. 

~~

Okay, now it's time to tell my aunt an excuse. Oh no what if she didn't believe me? She would definitely tell my mom for sure! Here it goes. I rang the doorbell and waited for a couple minutes, but no one answered. Did she give me the right address? I hurriedly took my phone out of my pocket and dialed my aunt's number. It was probably ringing for a whole 5 minutes before she answered.

"Sorry did I wake you?" I asked before I started to hear music in the background. "Oh never mind." "Hi, Hales! Sorry I actually went out with a couple friends but I should be home soon, there's a key taped to the back of the flower pot that is next to the doormat," she said practically screaming in my ear. I eyed the flower pot and turned it around and got the key.

"No Aunt Kaity you go have your fun, I'll just be here probably on my laptop or something. Where's Molly?" I asked while trying to unlock the door. Molly is my 3 year old cousin. She's a lot to handle, she always wants to play princesses or something, and she'd always be jumping around the place. "Molly is with the babysitter Vanessa, which reminds me, can you get the money from the blue cookie jar in the kitchen and give it to her please?" she asked still screaming in my ear. "Yeah sure, no problem, well I'll let you get back to your friends, I'll see you later," I said before closing my phone and entering my aunt's house. 

Well at least I didn't have to tell her an excuse. I closed the door and turned around to see a tall, dark-haired girl with a small frame and brown eyes, I guess she's the babysitter. "You must be Vanessa," I said with a smile while holding my hand out for her to shake. "Yes, pleased to meet you. You must be Haley," she said smiling back while putting her hand out to shake mine.  

"Yeah," I said while looking for the kitchen, "Is Molly asleep?" "Yeah, she fell asleep about an hour ago, she was all over the place, and then she finally got tired," she said with a light laugh. Same old Molly. I stepped into the kitchen to find there was a small cake on the counter that read 'Welcome to the UK.' Aw how sweet of Aunt Kaity and Molly. I quickly scanned the kitchen to try and find the blue cookie jar. It was on a high shelf, I guess my aunt didn't want Molly to get into it or break it on accident.

I grabbed it from the shelf and got the money out and handed it to Vanessa. "Thanks," She said while reaching for her bag on the living room floor. "Yeah, no problem. Thanks for watching my cousin," I said while putting the cookie jar back. "Hey Vanessa, we should hang out some time and go shopping or something," I said while walking her to the door. "Yeah that would be fun!" she exclaimed while she was walking out the door. "Alright then, bye!" I said while waving with my left hand.

~~

-Harry's P.O.V.-

I was almost back to the hotel where the boys and I were staying at. I couldn't stop thinking about what Haley, the boys, and I were going to do tomorrow. I mean, I still had to tell them about her and everything, so that was number one on my to-do-list. Haley was an amazing girl, there was probably TONS and TONS of interesting things about her, I just wanted to know all about her. 

I just couldn't believe I said 'It's a date!' I embarrassed myself when I said that, but at least she knew what I was trying to say. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea or anything. Not like I wouldn't want to take her out on a date, I just don't want to sound too forward. 

I got to the hotel and payed the taxi driver and simply said, "Thanks." It was going to be story time when I got to the hotel room, if the boys weren't asleep yet. I put my hood on and walked through the doors. I quickly walked to the elevator and clicked on the number 6, which was the floor we were staying on. There was elevator music playing which made me even more sleepier. 

I reached the floor and the elevator doors shot open. I put my hand in my pocket and felt around looking for my room key. I didn't find it, so I looked to see if it was in any of my other pockets. No luck. I either forgot it here or probably lost it when I was taking a stroll earlier. I unlocked my phone and dialed the last number I called, which was Niall's number. 

"Erm, Niall can you please open the door? I um lost my room key and I'm already outside of the room," I asked hoping he would come open it faster because I needed to pee. "Yeah, I'm coming!" he said and before I knew it, the door opened and I saw Niall there with a chicken wing in his hand.

"Are the lads asleep?" I asked before running to the bathroom. "No, we're watching a scary movie!" he said going to the kitchen to get more chicken. I got out of the bathroom and went straight to Niall, "I need to tell you guys something!" "Alright lad, the movie's almost over, I'll tell them to come in here after," Niall said before biting into his chicken. I was also getting hungry so I grabbed a chicken wing. "HEY! That's my food!" Niall yelled as he saw me grab it. "Please? You can't hog it all," I asked him with my puppy eyes. "Just joking with ya," he said before going to call the boys.