Everywhere I Look

hey guys. i really didn't know how to start this chapter, so it took me a while to actually start it .__. i love how today i got like 40 more reads :D that's awesome~ okay anyways. next weekend is homecoming & i'm going (by myself because i'm a loner), so the chapter for next week will probably be out late .-. well anyways, enjoy this chapter. p.s. sorry that it's short! 

-andrea

~~

-Harry's P.O.V.-

"STOP!" I yelled out. "What's your problem?" I yelled out once more. I started running towards the screams. "Haley? HALEY?!" I ran even faster. There I saw a tall figure hovering over her with something sharp. "Just in time," he smirked and lifted the knife up. She let out a loud scream. 

I woke up breathing heavily with a tear in my eye. I had dreamt that before. Why do I keep having the same nightmare? It's starting to scare me. I turned towards the seat nearest to the window to check on Haley, but she wasn't sitting there. My heart started pounding louder as I went to where Paul was sitting. "Paul, have you seen Haley?" I said faster than ever. "The last I saw her was when we boarded the plane, I've been trying to sleep the whole way," he explained. I was going to ask Zayn, but he was sound asleep cuddled in a soft-looking blanket. 

I looked up and saw her going towards where we were sitting. "Haley!" I said going to attack her with a hug. "Don't scare me like that again," I said hugging her tighter. "What happened? I was in the bathroom," she said rubbing my back with her hands. "I have to tell you something," I said as we both sat. 

"I've been having nightmares about you getting taken by that guy...Justin," I moved my leg up and down. "Is that the same nightmare you had the other day?" she asked with a concerned look. "Yes," I said as the look on her face changed to worry, "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to get scared." 

"I actually was going to tell you something too," she said looking at the ground. "When we boarded the plane, I saw him,"  she said with a scared look. "He's on here?!" I said sternly. "I don't know. I've been seeing him everywhere lately, Harry. This time I think it was really him," she said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I was like frozen on this chair most of the time. And when I got up to go to the bathroom, I didn't want to go that way, so I asked if I could go to the other one," she said as her hands trembled. 

"You're alright Hales," I cuddled her closer to me, "I'm here." 

~~

-Haley's P.O.V.-

*Earlier*

"I can't wait to get to Australia!" I said as I buckled up. "Me either, babe," Harry said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "We are now taking off, so please fasten your seat belts and welcome to British Airways," the flight attendant lady said on the intercom. "Sir, please take your seat and buckle up," the lady said to someone tall and slender, with long shaggy blond hair. I froze. My heart started pounding. "You alright love?" Harry asked grabbing my hand in his. "Yeah, I'm just a little tired," I said with a fake yawn. 

I didn't want to tell him that I just saw the guy that I was scared most of.

~~

 again, sorry that this chapter is short >.< I just wanted to update before the next chapter, which is going to be long, so yeah :3 keep reading & stuff (:  OH YEAH, I'M GOING TO NEED A FEMALE CHARACTER FOR MY OTHER FANFIC :D SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED MESSAGE ME! okay bye~