I'm Here

-Haley's P.O.V.-

I was still half asleep when I was hearing the person sitting next to me cough. Oh yeah his name is Justin. I think I remember the last thing he said to me before I fell asleep. He said something like "My family really looks up to me because of all the good I've done" I really didn't know if he was saying that to once again impress me, or if it was a load of crap.

"Good morning sleepy head," Justin said with a little laugh. I guess he noticed I was waking up. My hair was all in my face and he took his hand and moved it behind my ear. "How many more hours are there until we get to London?" I asked him while fixing my messy hair. "About 2," he answered looking at his phone clock. "Oh finally," I muttered to myself. I hoped the next 2 hours flew by because all I wanted to do was go explore London.

~~

I opened my eyes to the sound of our plane landing. Finally, I was in London! We landed and started to exit the plane, everyone looked tired, but not me I was so excited I was here! I turned on my phone and saw I had a text from my Aunt Kaity that read, "6054 Downing Drive, I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up, but be sure and take a taxi! love ya xx"

As I was reading the message, I walked over to the baggage claim to find my luggage. I saw my two suitcases and quickly tried to grab them, but before I could a large manly hand got them first. I looked up to see that it was Justin, the guy from the plane. He placed my suitcases on the ground in front of me and smiled. I smiled back and said "Thanks." "No problem," he replied still smiling. "Hey, you wanna go around London with me?" he asked before walking away. "I really should check in with my aunt before I start going places," I told him while reaching for my suitcase's handles. He looked kind of sad now, so I shook my head and said, "Well why not? Let's go!" 

~~

-Harry's P.O.V-

I buttoned up my sweater as I was taking an evening stroll, I really wanted some free time to myself so I hoping I wouldn't get noticed if there were any girls out this late. The boys and I had been on break for about 3 weeks already, but we had to come to London for a few photoshoots and interviews. We would be here for about 2 weeks or maybe more before going to Australia to do some shows. 

I walked and walked and walked until I found a bench to sit on. The streets seemed so quiet, the sidewalks were empty, and everything just seemed so calm. I had closed my eyes to enjoy the quietness and as soon as I was fixing to get up and keep walking, I saw someone. Two people actually, one was a girl and the other a guy. There was a tree in the way, so I could see them, but they couldn't see me. From what I could tell, the girl had brown hair and it was put in a bun or something, she looked about 5'2. The guy was a tall person who had blond hair, which seemed as if he doesn't fix it at all. 

As I was examining the two people, they started to talk and everything else was so quiet, so I could hear their whole conversation.

~~

-Haley's P.O.V.-

"This has been so much fun, Thanks for taking me around to see London!" I exclaimed while jumping up and down, "but I have to go now, my aunt's probably worried sick," I added while leaning against the wall of a building. "No, you can't go," Justin said raising his voice while putting his arms on both sides of me on the wall. I just stood there, kind of shocked, did he really just raise his voice at me? I was starting to get a little creeped out, I mean I didn't know the guy that well. 

He looked at my face, he probably noticed I looked a little worried. Justin started leaning in closer to my face and the closer he got, the more creeped out I was getting. When his face couldn't get any closer than it was, he closed his eyes and put his lips to mine. His lips were hard and cold. What was he doing? I didn't want him to kiss me. I quickly pushed him away, and his face looked angry now. 

"Stop it!" I yelled as he was trying to kiss my lips again. I guess he really wasn't as nice and sweet as I thought he was. I kept pushing him away and started walking away, until he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "I'm sorry," he started to say, "I thought you would have wanted me to do that." I tried to get out of his grasp, but it was no use, he was much stronger than me, "Well you thought wrong." 

He started to tighten his grip on my wrists, and I could see anger filling through his eyes. "It was just a little kiss, c'mon now, don't make a big deal about it," he said while using his left hand to hit me in the shoulder. "Don't touch me," I said trying to act calmly. He did it again, and I couldn't just take it, I used the hand he wasn't holding onto and swung it at his face. He put his hand over his cheek and started to chuckle. "Did you just slap me?" 

I started to try to walk away again, but this time he pulled my arm, squeezing it too hard. "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled at him. Which only made him grab my other arm. I was so scared, I didn't know what else to do, I was too weak to try and let loose of his grip. 

I was starting to hear a couple of cars, they were most likely coming around the corner. Justin heard them too, so he let go of my arms and practically threw me to the ground. He threw me so hard, I wasn't able to move.