Nightmares and Meetings

Okay hi guys. It's been a really slow week. School sucks. I would really love if you guys gave me ideas and stuff on what you want to happen in the story. I know some of you guys are from tumblr, so if you have an idea for me, you can just message me on there (:  but for real, sometimes I don't know what I want to happen in the next chapter, and then I get stuck. I wanna say THANK YOU for reading my story :D it makes me happy c:  this story currently has about, 1,470 reads. that's a lot of reads :D so again, thank you soo much for reading & keep voting and commenting <3  Well, it's that time to update, so here's the chapter :D yaay~ 

p.s. This chapter is gonna be kind of short and sorry if it's not that great of a chapter, but I PROMISE I will right a longer one next week (:

-andrea (:

~~

-Harry's P.O.V.-

"HEY, STOP!" I stood there afraid to go into the pitch black forest. "What is wrong with you?" I yelled out causing birds to fly out of the trees. "You want your precious girl, you have to come get her," a deep, dark voice echoed throughout the area. "What do you want?" I yelled out once more. There was no answer. Right away I started running towards a screaming noise. After going around and under all the trees and loose branches, I was getting closer to the noise. "Please don't do this," I heard a cry. I picked up my feet and started sprinting like a track star.

I had reached the noise and couldn't believe what was going on. "STOP," I yelled to the tall, slender, masked person hovering over something. "Oh good, just in time for the big FINALE," he said moving to reveal Haley with duct tape covering her mouth and a rope tying her hands behind her back. There were like millions of tears flowing down the sides of her cheeks. The mystery person quickly turned back around and reached for something; a knife. The masked-mystery-man brought it up to touch her neck and started moving it slowly up and down. "Okay, you can watch or you can turn around," the man said taking off the mask, revealing un-brushed blond shaggy hair. "You.." I said remembering how I met Haley. "Yeah it's me unfortunately," he said before rising the knife up..

~~

I quickly opened my eyes and started breathing heavily. I looked beside me and saw Haley sleeping there peacefully. It was just a nightmare. I tried to calm down, but all my breathing woke her up. "You alright?" she said with a sleepy voice. Words couldn't even come out of my mouth. I embraced her in a tight hug that lasted for more than five minutes. "Harry, are you okay?" she asked rubbing her hand on my back to soothe me. "Yeah, sorry it was just a nightmare love.." I said trying to make those thoughts go away. "It's okay now, I'm here," she said leaning in to kiss my lips. I kissed her back and cuddled her closer to me. Having her in my arms made me feel much better.

Haley climbed out of bed and slipped on one of my blue v-neck shirts over her undershirt. "I'm gonna make breakfast babe," she said walking out and towards the kitchen. Should I tell her about my horrible nightmare? It might freak her out though.. 

I slowly started getting out of my comfortable bed and walked over to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up a bit then a delicious smell wondered in my nose. The smell was so good, my mouth even watered; well just a little.. "Mm, what smells good in here?" I said sniffing the air once more. "Waffles, eggs, and bacon!" Haley said excitedly. "Yum," I said going for a piece of bacon that was on a plate. 

"That was really good, thanks Hales!" I said devouring the last waffle on my plate. "Jeez! Did you even chew your food, or did you just swallow it whole?" she laughed barely taking a bite out of one of her waffles. "It was just really good," I said giving her a cheeky smile. "Thanks," she said before stuffing some of the egg in her mouth. 

Bzz. Bzz.

I felt my phone vibrate in my front pocket. I got it out and read the screen. 'Message from Niall: Hey lad, we have t meet up with Simon in a few minutes, so the boys and I will swing by and pick you up.' Aw man, I just wanted today to be a lazy day. I simply texted him back, 'Okay, I'll be ready.' 

"Hales, the boys and I have to go meet with Simon in a few minutes. Do you want to go or do you just want to hang out here?" I grabbed her hands. "Hm, Should I Stay or Should I go?" she said with a laugh. "Ha ha ha, but really do you want to go?" I said nodding my head. "I guess I'll go," she winked at me. 

As soon as she said that, I ran back to my room to change. Since we're just meeting with Uncle Simon, I decided to put on a plain black t-shirt, some dark skinny jeans, and my white sneakers. I was all set and ready to go, but Haley wasn't. "Harry, I don't have any extra clothes, what am I supposed to wear?" she said coming into the room. "Just wear that v-neck you put on in the morning and put on your pants that you had on yesterday, no one will know!" I said with a chuckle. "It'll do," she said giving me a light kiss on the cheek. Ding Dong. I guess the boys were here now. 'C'mon Hales, they're here," I said intertwining our fingers. 

~~

 "Boys, you're probably wondering why I brought you here today," Simon said turning around in his big office chair. "Yes we are!" Louis shouted. "I really wanted to sleep in today," Zayn said with a loud yawn. "Don't worry, this won't take long," Simon said. "Okay, so what is it?" Liam asked slightly turning his head to the side. 

"As you know, you boys are going to Australia soon. Well soon has to come now. I want you boys to have a little extra rest time before going back to America to tour again," Simon explained to all of us, "you'll be there for a week or so." "Gotta love Australia!" Niall said with a huge smile on his face. "Okay that's all I really wanted to talk to you about, so you can all go now," Simon said as a smile started to slowly form on his face.

"You guys and Haley go on. I'm gonna ask Simon something really quick," the boys all nodded as if they knew what I was going to ask him. "Hey Simon," I started to say. "Yes Harry?" he replied plainly. "Well, erm I was wondering if, uh, I could bring Haley along to Australia," I said quietly towards the end of my sentence. "Harry, I don't know.." he said shrugging his shoulders. "Oh come on, it's not like she's a bad person or anything. Okay yes there was a little mishap at the beach, but it wasn't her fault!" I tried to convince him. "It's not that. It's just I don't know if you two should be announced as a couple just yet," he said putting his hand on his chin. 

"Please Simon. I feel like she'll be safer with the boys and I in Australia.." I said remembering my nightmare. "Safe from what?" he said sounding alarmed. "Just from someone.." I muttered to myself.