Our Day Out

-Haley's P.O.V.-

As I was waiting for Harry and the boys to come pick me and Molly up, my hands stopped shaking and my heart wasn't beating as fast as it was before. I suddenly felt calm and I wasn't nervous anymore. I mean, I had to be calm, cool, and collected. 

15 minutes had almost passed by and I caught myself in the kitchen again looking for some more food. I was in the middle of drinking some sweet tea when I heard something coming from the main hallway. It was a knock. HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL. I was certain it was the boys, so I ran to the living room to get Molly, I turned off the TV, and ran to the mirror to fix my now messy hair. I didn't want to keep them waiting, so I hurried up and stumbled my way to the door. 

I quickly opened the door and on the outside, there was Harry. There was Harry just standing there looking like the adorable and cute person he always was. He was wearing black chinos, white sneakers, and a light blue t-shirt. He looked so freaking hot, but I couldn't let the weird, crazy, psycho fangirl come out of me. 

He smiled a cheeky smile and waved to Molly and I. She was always shy around people she'd never met before, so she ended up just hiding behind my legs. "Hi Hales, you look lovely," he said before I could examine myself to remember what I was wearing. "Thanks," I said letting out a smile, "Oh Harry, this is my cousin Molly, she's 3 years old." He bent down to Molly's height and made a few funny faces which made her giggle and stop hiding behind me. "Hello Molly," he said waving his hand. "Hiii," she replied while waving her little hand back at him. 

"Listen Harry, there was kind of a mishap with my aunt and I had to take care of my cousin, so I was hoping it would be-" he cut me off. "Don't worry about it love, I won't mind that you take her and neither will the boys, she's so cute and they'll definitely think so too!" he said giving me relief. "Thanks babe," I said before realizing what I had called him again. I called him babe again! But this time I wasn't as embarrassed as the first time it slipped out of my mouth. It seemed like he didn't hear me, he was playing with Molly again anyways. "Well shall we go?" he said smiling one of his perfect smiles. "We shall," I said holding Molly's hand as we were walking towards the van.

When we reached the van, it seemed that the boys had locked all the doors to mess with Harry. I was just laughing at this while he kept yelling for them to open the door. Liam finally gave in and unlocked the door, "Sorry guys, it wasn't my idea!" "Ladies first," Harry motioned to the door. Aw what a gentleman. I lifted Molly up to the van and climbed in right after her. Right before my eyes, was the rest of One Direction. Oh how much more beautiful they looked right in front of my face instead of on a poster up on my walls. 

I really still couldn't believe that they were all like a few inches from me, it was like a dream. "Hi boys, I'm-" Louis cut me off. "Haley Clark, but call you Hales, Harry has told us so many things about you," He said while turning to Harry and winking at him. I saw his face suddenly go red. He looked really cute when he was embarrassed. "And who is this little cutie?" I heard all of the boys ask while trying to make Molly laugh. "This is Molly, she's Haley's cousin and she needed to bring her, so I told her it was okay," Harry said, his face going back to it's normal color. "Well of course we don't mind!" they replied, she now sitting in Zayn's lap. 

~~

-Liam's P.O.V.-

Haley seemed like a great girl, I could see why Harry would want to see her again. The lads and I were playing with her cousin while Harry and Haley were off to the side having their own conversation. I could already tell they had a strong connection by the way Harry's face lit up when he was looking at her. It was like the look I always gave Danielle, or the look that Louis gave Eleanor. He seemed in a deep trance when they were talking. I didn't want it to look like I was eavesdropping, so I quickly turned back to the boys still playing with the cute and adorable little girl, Molly.