Chapter Two

"Welcome our new student, Philip Lester!" Our head teacher said enthusiastically.

A tall, pale, black haired, blue eyed, skinny boy walked into our maths lesson. Honestly, he seemed lost as well as terrified. That's how I feel everyday.

"Philip? Why don't we find you a place to sit?" The head teacher said, clapping his hands.

"O-o-okay." The boy stuttered.

"Hmm." 

"Sir?"

"You can sit next to Howell!"

I shook my head at the sound of my name.

"Sir, I don't think he wants me to sit next to him..." The boy said, weakly smiling at me.

"Who cares?! Go!" He said, pushing Phil towards me.

Phil sighed out loud and continued to walk towards me.

"I-I tried. Sorry." Phil explained, apologetically.

I wrote: "It's okay, honestly."

Phil gave me a confused look before announcing:

"What?"

"I don't speak..." I wrote.

"Oh-oh! I am so sorry if I offended you!" Phil said genuinely.

Before I had time to answer him, I was saved by the bell. Next lesson; Religion. Personally,I didn't give two fucks about Religion...

Phil was forced to sit next to me again. He shouldn't have to put up with me!

No one should.

Go away thoughts!

No, you go away Dan! You can't run away from your thoughts!

I-I know...

So why try? You're never going to escape me, you need to stop trying to fit in, 'cause it just isn't working for you!

SHUT UP!!!

No, you shut up, you suicidal, emo, depressed, ugly, ugly, worthless boy!

(THIRD PERSON)

Dan was having a panic attack.

Dan stood up, the teacher saw his state and nodded, indicating that he could go.

He ran out of the class, all he could hear was the student in the class laughing at him. Dan ran towards the bathroom crying rivers.

He barged into the bathroom, into a stall and locked the door shut. Time for his pain...

(DANS POV)

I threw my bag down to the floor and slid down the cubical wall. I reached into my blazer pocket, that contained my box of razors. It has to be done...

tw//

I hovered the razor over my wrists. Moments later, I was deeply sawing my arm. Blood spilled out and down my arm, onto the bathroom floor.

This is what I deserve...

You do.

Not now thoughts!

Yes now. Dan why can't you just realise you're worthless? Why can't you realise you're-

"Dan?"