Chapter Four

Dans inviting hug was just what Phil needed to feel like he belonged. Phil took advantage of this and wrapped his arms around Dans rib cage.

Dan got a feeling of anxiety come over him when Phil touched him. He loved and hated this feeling. Dan would not allow himself to like someone that looked like him, and also he met that day.

"What was that for?" Phil asked, pulling away from my cold arms.

I wrote: "For once, someone actually made me feel special."

"That's all I could ever ask for." Phil said sweetly, walking towards English.

Unfortunately, they  were both split up, due to sets. Dan was in set one (top set) and Phil was in set two (second to top set)

Dan was incredibly lonely, as was Phil. Dan stared into space,wondering what his life would come to, whilst Phil got asked loads of questions. One question that stood out to Phil was: "Why do you hang out with Dan?" In all honesty, Phil knew he was special, but replied with: "He seems cool."

After English was P.E. Dan felt as lonely. Since Phil was new, he actually brought his kit and did it, but Dan just forged a note and got out of it. The actual reason Dan didn't want to do it, was because he didn't want anyone  seeing his cuts and scars, since he didn't want to be sent to therapy.

Dan was standing outside, watching everyone play football. Phil came up to him, panting.

"People in your school ask a lot of questions! Nosey buggers!" Phil exclaimed, tapping Dans shoulder, before being called back over to the teacher.

For once, Dan felt like he meant something to someone. That all changed when he got hit in the head with a football. Dan being the skinny, unbalanced, scrawny person he is, he collapsed to the floor. Dan leant up, with blurry vision.

Phil rushed over.

"Have any of you got any respect? You dicks!" He shouted, helping Dan up.

"Are you okay? I could hear that thing hit your head from over there."

I nodded and wrote:

"Physical pain soon turns into emotional pain really quickly anyway."

Phil bit his lower lip, staring down at Dans wrists. Phil ooked saddened, as though no one had faith in Dan.

(DANS POV)

No one has faith in you.

Thoughts! I'm having kind of a good day, don't ruin it!

I'll do what I wa-

My thoughts were soon distracted by Phils arms resting on top of my shoulders.

"Come on, lunch next, lets go eat. I mean if you want me with you." Phil said shakily.

I smiled a little,  before setting my face straight again and covering my face with my fringe.

Once we were in the dinner que and we were waiting for our food, Phil asked me if I was getting anything and I just responded with a shaking head. I'm to fat to eat so, I don't eat at all. Phil gave out a sad sigh and looked down at his feet in disappointment.

We found a table and there was a lot of awkward silences before Phil got a little intimate.

(A/N ANYTHING IN ITALICS IS WRITTEN.) 

"Hey, have you seen on Twitter? It's national coming out day today!"

"Really?"

"Yup. Don't mind me asking, what sexuality are you?"

"Well, I'm gay. You're going to hate me now. Sorry..."

"Why do you apologise for everything? How can I be put off you when I'm gay to?"

"You, you are?"

Phil nodded. "And I think I like you..."

(A/N Sorry that this chapter is a little crappy, it's the best I could do. Much love.

Xx )