Haysiepoo Part 4

Paige's POV:

I could tell that Cameron found out bc he just hugged me. Logan probably told him. I'm ok with that bc I knew he would find out, he is a very determined Human being. Hayes made me feel so good. He made me laugh........ A LOT! He was so sweet and I'm happy to spend a month with him. Cameron left and went somewhere with Nash. Jack G. sat beside  me. "Hi I'm Jack Gilinsky but you can call me G," said G. "Oh hey! Nice to meet you!" I said loudly. "Hey Hayes can we go yet?" I asked. "Let me go check with Nash." He walked out and G and I talked for awhile. He was really sweet and cute but not as cute as Hayes.  I got really tired. Hayes walked in and said we needed to get ready to leave. I got up  and followed him to the limo. I walked in and all of the boys were there. They were pretty loud. I sat by Hayes and fell asleep  on his chest. 

Hayes' POV:

Paige was so beautiful ontop  of me. I had to make her mine. Maybe by the end of this  week bc I couldn't make it too soon. We got to the hotel and  I carried Paige in bridal style. Cam, Nash,and I were staying in the same room so I assumed she would stay with us. I brought her in the room and laid her down on the bed. Cameron and Nash came in laughing their butts off and I told them to shut up bc  Paige was sleeping. 

Cameron's POV:

Hayes was so in love with Paige I could tell. It annoyed me bc I knew they would end up together. He was gonna break her heart. I don't know why I was so against him he just seemed like the cheating type but Matt didn't and he cheated on her so......... I have to admit they  were cute together.  Paige woke up about 10 minutes later and cuddled with Hayes. I guess I need to let her love a little........