Haysiepoo Part 26

I can't even believe what just happened! I wanted to die in a hole! Everyone's turning on me! I decided to get on comfy clothes and go to Julian's house. I didn't even care if I looked like shit. I put on sweats and an oversized tshirt. I only had makeup that I left on from last night on and my nike tennis shoes. I walked out of the back door so no one would hear me. I decided to walk to his house bc it wasn't that far. I got to his door and knocked on it. His dad answered it. "Hi, can I speak to Julian?" "It's sluts like you that ruin his life.... Julian!!!!" He yelled. wtf I'm not a slut. Julian walked to the door and said," what do you want?" "What are these?" "Pictures." "Of what?" "What do you think?" "I think your a liar and I know why Morgan has been keeping her distance from you." "She doesn't even live here!" "I know but she visits her grandparents here all of the time." "And never comes to see you. What a bad friend...." "Shut up! That's you!" "She just wants to hide te fact that we had sex and she liked it." "When?!?" "4 months ago." I can't believe her! I had a fucking crush on him then and she knew that. "Ok whatever bye!" I yelled and ran away. I walked down the street and finally got home. I walked in and everyone stared at me. "Is it true that those are fake?" Asked Morgan. "Don't fucking talk to me, slut!" I yelled. She looked confused. Nash's eyes looked up from his phone once I said that. I walked in the kitchen and Candace ran up to me and hugged me. "Happy birthday sissy!" She said. "Aww thanks!" I picked her up and we sat at the table. Nash walked in. "What was that all about?" He asked. I just glared at him. "We'll talk about it later." Is all I could get out. He looked really concerned. "Where's Hayes?" I asked. "In the room." "Ok." I put Candace down and walked towards the guest room that Hayes was staying in. I knocked on the door and he said," Come in." I walked in and his eyes were red and puffy. "You don't seriously believe the pictures do you?" I asked. "I don't know." "Hayes wtf!" "What?!?" "You believe him over ME! Fuck you!" I yelled and ran out. Candace came up to me and asked why I was crying. I didn't even notice I was. "Nothing just go help Hayes pack." "Ok!" She said excitedly.

(Morgan, I love you so much and this is just for the story itsmeyas17)