Haysiepoo Part 23

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself..... Ahhhh...perfect. I walked out of the door with 5 minutes to spare. I heard a lot of noise so I walked in the living room and saw all of MAGCON. Mahogany walked up to me and picked me up. "I missed you so much!!!" She yelled. "Aww I missed you too," I replied. Nash and Jack G were talking  so I walked over and hugged Jack G. "Aww hey there babygirl," he said. I saw Hayes out of the corner of my eye and he looked ANGRY. I quickly got out of his grip and said," I'm so happy you could make it!" " Of course, anything for you." That didn't help my case with  Hayes. I just smiled at Jack and walked over to Hayes. I hugged him but he didn't really hug me. "Haysie, what's wrong?" "Nothing it's fine." I hugged him really right and this time he hugged me back.

Hayes' POV:

I don't like Jack G. He totally had a thing for Paige. He was 4 years older than her and that obserd! I'm also very mad at myself for not asking about Candace. She was so sweet. Just then, she ran through the door with Cameron  and said," Hayesssssss!" I just smiled and she ran up to me an I picked her up. "Hey  sweety!" I yelled. "I love you Hayes!!!" She yelled so loud everyone heard an looked over. "I love you too!" I said. "But you also love my sister and if you don't y'all should date bc y'all are cute together!" "Aww I do love her very much!" Jack G walked away. The door slammed open and it was a drunk Nathan. "Did someone say party?!?" I ran over there and pushed him out and locked the door. "Hayes saved our life Paige!!"  Yelled Candace. Paige walked over and kissed me on the lips. It was amazing. "Ewwww Hayes stopppp!!" Yelled Candace while laughing. I was still holding  Candace bc she was so light.

10 pm.**

There were so many people here now! Wow! I was STILL holding Candace but she was getting very sleepy. I haven't seen Paige in awhile  so I decided to go look for her. I knocked on her door but there was no answer. "Come here babygirl," said Matt. What the hell?!? "Matt I can't do this. I love Hayes," I heard Paige say. "It's ok he'll never know." "I can't." "Please babe." "No I'm not gonna have sex with you ok?!? I love Hayes and only Hayes." "I'm done with this bullshit you're comiing with me. If anyone finds out Hayes is a goner." She started to cry.  I decided to walk in there and act like I didn't hear anything.  "Oh hey guys," I said.  "Hey," said Matt. "What were y'all doing in here?" "Well I was trying to tell your gf no but she wanted to have sex with me." "Wtf no I didn't!" She yelled. "Well my sissy doesn't lie so punch him Hayes!!!!" I kind of forgot she was here so I hope she didn't really hear what Matt said. I put Candace down and punched Matt right in the nose. He tried to punch back but couldn't. I punched him in the chest this time and he punched me in the eye. "God damn that hurt!" I yelled. Paige and Candace ran out to hopefully get Nash.